Visiting the Philippines.

hello,

could anyone provide info for my friends in the Philippines for making invitation letter so that i may travel there as i am an indian based in saudi arabia

sample of invitation letter will be cool

many thanks to all

Hello ethomas,

Welcome to expat-blog.

Hope you will get some help soon ;)

Melissa

Hi ethomas,
I sent you a message with a sample invitation letter. Hope it helps!

You don't need a invitation letter wen I travelled from Kuwait to Philippines the embassy just asked me to provide a company letter that's it & I got my visa

Hi,have a nice day!my boyfrnd lebanese he want come to philippines to visit me,how to make a invitation letter?pls,help me,thnx

ladybluerose wrote:

Hi,have a nice day!my boyfrnd lebanese he want come to philippines to visit me,how to make a invitation letter?pls,help me,thnx

I sent you a sample invitation letter... check your inbox.. Goodluck!

Thank you very !

pls send me sample of invitation letter for my husband in kuwait. He wants to visit me here in the Philippines. pls help, tnx!

No need fro invitation letter. Just present your passport and you're good to go. Depends on how long will the b.i. allow you to stay though...( 21 days is the least that you ca get)

I have a friend in manila n I want to visit her in 2015 but I have heard that its very tough for an Indian to visit Philippines... can anyone help me n guide me in this topic.. please