Hello from France !

Hello everyone !

I am Marion, 24yo, and currently living in the beautiful city of Lyon. I am preparing for leaving to South Korea, where I've been once before. I speak english, spanish, a bit of japanese and korean, and of course french.
I would be very pleased to meet many people with the same goal as me !
I am going to Seoul in september and will be staying for an undetermined period (at least one year). I will take korean language courses in Yonsei University and then, try to be accepted in a normal course, in korean history or media communication.
I love to travel, to eat and cook, to make very unprofessional videos about the places I love and my friends, to take photos and to watch english/american and korean series/dramas (I watched soooo many, you couldn't believe it !).

You will be able to follow my experiences and adventures on my blog ! (for now in french, but very soon in english as well !)

I look forward to meet new people that live or will be living in Korea !

Marion

Hello Marion !!
I am French too and arrriving to work in Seoul next week for 3 months. I am from Lyon as well and love it.

Wondering how you are doing and if we could perhaps meet at some point ? I'm looking at meeting people, move around, disiver Seoul and Korea.
I love travelling, socializing, disvoering, etc

Lokking forward to reading you soon here ? :)

Sarah-Jane

Hi marion. I am yanjiao. I'm planning to study korean in yonsei too. Hope we can study together.

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum]