New members of the Russia forum, introduce yourself here

Hello, an Michael by name, a Nigerian I presently reside in my country but will to move to Russia,  am a gardaute of Biological science.  And a hairstylist and makeup artist.  Which I will love to practice my skills if am privileged to come to Russia.  Please let will appreciate any necessary assistance

I am Ranveer singh gill from india. My dream is visit in russia. Because russia is beautiful country and people is so nice and helpful  also. There are many famous places in russia so that I wish want to see. But I want to tell  one thing that want to do job in russia because I want settle in russia. Its my big dream.

I want job in hotal &  restaurant.

Hii!
I am a medical aspirant who wish to pursue his undergraduation in medicine from russia.

Hey Richard! How is Moscow treating you now? I am currently in Moscow for a while, do if you want to have a new friend and showing you around, I would love to do so ;)

Hello everybody.

I am not really a newcomer to Moscow. My first visit was in 1968  (yes almost 50 years ago) and I have come many times since and lived several years in this town. But I am new to this website and if I can contribute in one way or another I will do this gladly. I spend now most of my time outside Russia but still maintain my flat in Moscow, hence visit this place often. To all newcomers I wish luck and do not hesitate to ask questions.

By the way I am of British/Swiss nationality.

Jack.

@VANDENBERG_ONE

i suggest you come first on a tourist visa and establish some contacts or if you wish to work arrange for interviews. Once you have been selected by a Russian company they will do the rest by sponsoring your visa through the respective ministry. The process may take some 2 months until you can apply for a visa in Italy. A private invitation may be more tiresome but possible.

Jack

I am from high valley of Pakistan....I want to come Russia mascow to work ...plz help me about came there plzzzzzzz

Hello everybody!!

I am Remko, 32 years, born in Belgium and living for now in The Hague.
Now just working here and awaiting for my residence permit to live permanently in Moscow.
Hope it's all gonna be ready in september.
My wife (she is Russian) lives again in Moscow since january after we tried to live in Holland together.
I think it's always good to have connections through an Expat.com with international people and national people.
I have an easy character, so feel free to contact me!
My hobbies are: sports, reading, listening music, going out.
The languages i can speak are: Dutch, Flemish, English, German. My Russian speaking level is poor at the moment.
I don't have a high education, so maybe i could do something with my language skills?
Everything is welcome!

Regards, Remko

(Moderated: please post in the jobs section)

Hi Everyone,
I've just moved to Moscow from London with my husband. I'm originally from Dublin Ireland and would love to meet other expats/ possible new friends who are either new to Moscow or have been here a while and can help me to get to know this incredible city..
Look forward to hearing from you
Fiona

Dear All,

I need some help about russian cheese market, i have really basic simple questions for you and I may pay for the answers of these questions.Furthermore there are oppurtinity of business in this market.  If you're intrested in my skype is: [email protected]

Hello I'm Cijey From Canada just joined the forum and im planing to Move to Russia, it would be nice to get to know new peoples from Russia or get to know new peoples from there.

Hello there,
My name is Layl, I am 24 years old. I speak Catalan, Spanish, English, and French.
There's a lot of thing that I hate and a few that I really appreciate, my activities are various. plans for the future, I have none to share.

Paka :)

[moderated: avoid posting your phone number + post your resume in the jobs section pls]

Hello. I was born and brought up in Russia. Now I've been living in India for already almost 3 years. I'm married so interested only in friendship. I'm fluent in English (both writing and speaking), I used to learn French, Spanish and Italian but I never use them nowadays. Though I can read and understand in those languages.

Hi I'm Yana !

Came to study abroad this week from CA. Would like to meet new friends . I speak Ukrainian, Russian and English.

Hello there
My name is Layl and i live and work in moscow :)
I wanted to ask you few questions about your post, are you going to make a business in Moscow by creating a swimming pool ? Pardon me, because I didn't understand well your publication :))))))

Hello to all, Moving to Russia need your advice.
My name is Cijey and currently I live in Canada. Im in my early 30s and currently working in the engineering department of Valves and Valves automation. I build, mod, repair, etc all kind of valves for power plants, water filtration, Mines, Basically valve and valve automation technician. I really love my Job and my part time musical hobby but thats pretty much the only thing that holding me here now and my mom. Or maybe Im still just too caught up in my past and just can get over it no matter how hard I try and it prevents me from keeping on moving forward in my life, so I decided to make a huge change in my life and start over but this time in Russia. I was born in Leningrad now called Saint Petersburg. My dad that passed away in 2011 was my last relative in Russia. I dont have any relative or peoples I know in Russia and dont know much about this country besides what I see on TV here and my resent research about it. I would really like to move to Russia and I know its going to be a big move in my life and I hope the last one since Im planning to live there. I would like to move to Moscow or St-Petersburg but Im still opened minded about it. I would like to get ready as much as possible and prepare myself as much as I can before making my final move so any advices or opinions will be helpful. I would like to get to know new friends and peoples from Russia because honestly I dont even know where to start from, my guess is just pack my bags and go but Im sure there is much more to it. So please any advices and opinions will be appreciated. Thankyou.
[email protected]

hi
i am ritu mushahary from india assam .i want to wrk in moscow . In an hotel industries. As front office or steward. And want to know more about hotel industries . Plz update my instruction 
     i work in india as a hotelier for 5 years  plz contact me in my e mail id

Privet Everyone!

I'm Kylee and I'm from USA.  I plan on saving up and getting my TEFL certificate so I can hopefully move to Moscow next year.  I want to teach English to children in the schools and children in orphanages.  I also plan on volunteering at animal shelters around Moscow and I would like to join the International Women's Club there too.  Someday I hope to become a Russian citizen and spend the rest of my life in Russia.  I am learning Russian and know some basic words but I hope to know a lot more before I go.  Hopefully I can learn more about Russia on here from people who live there.  I can't wait to live in Mother Russia!

Hi all, I'm eleven from Philippines. I'm working here as a nanny/housekeeper. As of now I'm still looking for a part time to fill my vacant days. I can provide reference from previous work if needed. Thank you very much and have a nice day!

Eleven

Hi all,im Sabina from Anapa.im working in beauty saloon (master universal) i want to find new friends

hi!
I'm sally!

hola, alguien que este vivendo en knyaginino? gracias

Hi hugorivas40,

Please post in English only on the Anglophone forum for better interaction.

I suggest you the Hispanohone section of the Foro Rusia, where you might post in spanish.

Regards,

David.

Hello everyone,

my name is Alexandra and I am living in Tolyatti. It has been already 1,5 year and there are still plenty things to do and explore and I am glad for that.

Beside other activities of mine I am doing a webguide in English about the city and targeting non-Russian speaking foreigners - posting useful addresses, updating calendar with events taking place in Tolyatti and writing about the city. If you have trip to Tolyatti, make sure to check tolyattilife.com.

I'd be also happy to meet new people there. Cheers!

Hi,

I am Henri from Nigeria . my dad is a Nigerian while my mun, a Russian . I am a very funny person and I'm cool.

anybody wanna hangout this weekend? :D

Hi my name is jeffrey humphreys I'm married to a Russian woman living in shuya russia .and looking for hgv class 2 lorry driving job .so that we can be together.

Hi! I am anil from India and living in Moscow now .Looking for some opportunities as representative of some foreign companies in Russia

Hi there.
I don't know if those who came from 1000 miles away from Moscow are considered an Expat, but I would like to count myself as one. I am short-term stay researcher working in science. From Chelyabinsk. Stayed in US as a post doc for 4 years and here I am  - in Moscow for few months.
I need to maintain my English skills as almost everything I do I publish in English. That's the only thing I ask in return.

In case you guys looking for a lunch buddy, tour guide or a sport team member feel free to ask for an advise/company.
Also, in case if you wonder, I know Moscow very well - here I made my dissertation.

See ya soon.

Hi, my name is Ana, im 27 years old and i live in Moscow, Russia.
Im simultaneous professional translator and iterpreter eng-rus in business and finance (including translations for diplomats and government officials), economics and management, industry and technology (including IP protection, crude oil and biodiesel, crude oil refining, commodities trading), legal (including oral translations of the agreements from the list), science (medicine, physics, chemistry,  environment and ecology), IT, entertainment (music and movies industry), social science.
I will be happy to help you or your colleagues/friends while travelling in Moscow - anatranslations.com
Best,
Ana

Hello everyone....i am Jaedah from Phils. But currently living in Moscow ...Keep safe :)

Sir,  My self Pramod Mehta and living in Udaipur  city - rajasthan - India.  I am working in multinational company from 1992 and  worked many  department like production,  quality, Field installation,  and last four years to incharge  of EMI EMC and reliability testing ( compliance test standard IEC, CBIP, IS etc and behalf of all functions experience,  I am searching job in Russia for improve my and my family life style. Requesting  you kindly help me.

Pramodm wrote:

Sir,  My self Pramod Mehta and living in Udaipur  city - rajasthan - India.  I am working in multinational company from 1992 and  worked many  department like production,  quality, Field installation,  and last four years to incharge  of EMI EMC and reliability testing ( compliance test standard IEC, CBIP, IS etc and behalf of all functions experience,  I am searching job in Russia for improve my and my family life style. Requesting  you kindly help me.

Welcome to EB...

If you go to the top of the page and click on jobs you can see if there is something there to suit you. You can also post your CV there too.

Helo everyone,im from philippines but recently work here in moscow as a housekeeper..but I want to go to paris to work there too..can u give me some idea thnx...

Helo everyone,Im from philippines but recently working as a housekeeper here in moscow.Now I want to go in paris for work.can u help me to find job in paris..thnx

Hi! Just new here in russia, Moscow exactly.  I want to learn russian language. Any suggestions where can i take language class?

Thanks

Closed