Friends

Looking for for friends in Cairo
Male or female to get a little more out of Cairo
Maybe we can all meet and have coffee/shisha

hello Aya, Welcome to you, okay let's go out and have fun, I am looking for new friends too :)

ok Aya
i am from Maadi

Hey, I am American/Egyptian working in Cairo, im from N VA call me 01091233358

let's meet for a coffee and a good shisha ! 01000035226 call or text

i'am interessted! lets go!

Good idea

:top: . Its easy.

i think it a good idea well lets do it if you do not mind :)

I am ready.
Where is the place?
If the event ended, can we update it?

We need answer from Heba

Iam here ahmed, :D   i have already a 2 groups but you know when start make the meeting they will start being busy and late and bla bla bla  :D  i think most of members here not looking for real friends i dont know iam a member here since 2011,
Wish u guys best of luck

Tekooo :D
Thanks for my birthday crazy photo,

hi all , im totally interested and yest i have time for this for sure .... heba , would you mind adding me to this group you created ?

Hey mostafa, i have 2 groups actully one of them i didnt feel that we have the same ideas or the same spirit, so i didnt work on it but the other one is doing great we meet always and all of us shares nice ideas and respect and help each others .....
I tried to make real good friends with no thinking in countries or anything else
Well, i will put your num in whats app group

Many thanks heba,  do u have my number?  I guess I wrote It in a topic not sure  if it belonged to u..

Hi heba,  don't really know where did I post my number,  but I'll post it here as I can't send a private message...  It's zero one two two one five one triple six three...  I also like to setup friendships from all over the world...  It's always fun to learn something new from  different country...  Thanks for the add

Hi i live in sheraton also ))

Hi how are you I hope you are doing well and I will be happy if we talked together :)

hi heba i think i sent u msg here but i dont know how this site works they change it i think
leep on touch

u cab visit my cafe in alexandria
ramazzotti

seems like this post is dead again ...

Yeah, it is always the case :D

If you think that this thread is dead then revive it !!

Why not introduce yourselves with a little information so that you may get to know each other a little better. 

Perhaps try and organize an Expat.com get together. 

And remember that that this forum is not just a chatline. It is for the exchange of information and advice between members.

Hi every one,

and Heba and Mostafa, Can Please add me to your group,

Please count me in.
just tell me to send my phone number.

stumpy wrote:

If you think that this thread is dead then revive it !!

Why not introduce yourselves with a little information so that you may get to know each other a little better. 

Perhaps try and organize an Expat.com get together. 

And remember that that this forum is not just a chatline. It is for the exchange of information and advice between members.

well said :)

Hi ayah iam mohamed 36 old working in sharm el sheikh architecture engineer.
I hope to be friends
Text 2me. If you're interested

Looking for for friends in Cairo
Male or female to get a little more out of Cairo
Maybe we can all meet and have coffee/shisha/ maybe travel or go for drinks sometimes

Hello Everyone, Is this thing still active? If it is, then where and when do you guys meet?