Apartment

Hello,I am Boris Lucic,35 from Montenegro.I would like to start my career in Sweden at some lower position where I can pick some experience and see how the system works.After that I will try to find best position for me where I can give my maximum.As football player I traveled the whole world playing for many teams,and in every team I had success.My authority provided me good reputation,so all the people around me had only words of praise.In the next period of life I would like to form a family,and provide to my kids childhood even better than I had.I hope you can help me with getting a job.I know that apartment can be the biggest problem for the beginning,so I will accept any advice.

Hello borislucic323 & welcome to Expat.com :)

Thank you for this brief introduction of yours.

Could you please tell us in which field are you seeking employment? Do you have any expertise?

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

I am looking for work in marketing area,I have finished my online studies on Business Academy in Belgrade,Marketing management.I am also football player who has played in many countries,now working in my home town as player-coach,and I am finishing coaching license.I have played one season in Jaro Finland,and since then I love Scandinavia and wish to return.

Hi borislucic323,

Posting your advert in the Marketing job offers in Sweden section with details of your qualification and skills might be of great help for you in finding the job that suit you best. ;)

Regards,

David.

OK David,thank you for your answer.