Presidential election

mas fred wrote:
stumpy wrote:

A little off topic but your President Elect has warned Oz PM Tony Abbott that he will not suffer Oz warships crossing into Indonesian territorial waters anymore as they have been doing turning back the refugee boats.

What country would?
America went totally ape poo a few months ago because a Chinese ship was within a few hundred miles of its borders.

We have an arrogant PM in Oz.

If I could honestly trust Prabowo's intentions, as opposed to what he makes perfectly clear…that being his own ambition for power, then I would commend his comments as being indicative and most demonstrative of exactly how a true democracy works…checks and balances.

As for the OZ thing, good grief, the “marriage” of Indonesia and Australia is just that…a marriage.  Sometimes smooth, sometimes rocky, the bottom line though is quite simple…that marriage has worked for many long years to the clear benefit of both countries.

mas fred wrote:

Look at this - a serious thread about the political future of Indonesia, complete with references to great classical works, and I still managed to get a willy, dick and knockers into it.

Well done.  I have to ask, how do you manage to avoid the censors?  I think I already know the answer, but I like hearing other opinions.

I get the feeling that some of you think Australia is a real place.