I am from India and my so sweet girlfriend from Romania.

we feel so good and happy when we we talk eachother . i want to marry with her in her country (Romania) and she also want. but we do not know what the legal requirments are required for to do marry in Romania . so if anyone know about this so pls tell me. thank you.
And i want to will be visit in Romania

Hello,

If your gf is in Romania then best is she to go to district authorities ( where you both will have official marriage)  and ask what are the requirements to marry with a person of indian origin. They will give her all information. Regarding visit to Romania will be little hard if you didn't travel before in any European Country, because you will not receive visa for Romania. You have 2 options. One is to try to get Shengen Visa first and your first stop to be in some European country ( ask for 3-4 months visa even you spend 2 days in that country ). When you go to take visa you should have from a travel agency flight tickets reservation and hotel reservation ( reservation not booking because you don't know if you will receive visa for sure). After you get shengen visa, go to Romanian embassy and ask for tourist visa for 1 month at least. Say that you visit some countries in Europe and you want to stop to Romania too. As you will have the Shengen Visa you will not be questioned much. You will need at least 2 weeks to submit papers in Romania for marriage. Second option is your gf or a travel agency to make an invitation letter to you ( read here -  mae.ro/en/node/2051 ) . Good luck and wish you both to have a happy life together.

Hy....what paper and documents are you interested?

She is with me she have my baby in know she pregnant

Hi I am from india I am illegal in england my girlfriend is pregnet and she is from romania

lovejimi wrote:

Hi I am from india I am illegal in england my girlfriend is pregnet and she is from romania

Well done.....good luck.

And now ??

hi .... dear
dont worry..... sub thek ho jaey ga

Hello, my gf, she left me 2 months ago. She lives in Arad Romania. 
The reason to left me is that I don't have white skin or my skin is not white. Now she is in relation with an Romania boy. But Anyway i still want to visit in Romania to see this beautiful country. When i can i will move to Romania