EU blue card : Moving to Germany from Singapore

Hi all, For those who have come to Germany with an EU blue card, especially those who come from Singapore, could you please help me with the below question : One of the requirement for visa is “Confirmation from the ANABIN website anabin.de that you are holding a recognized degree for Germany.” Does a print out from the website showing my university ( National University of Singapore, Bachelor of Business Administration ) holding a status H+ good enough ? or what else do I need ? thanks for your feedback ! regards, Janice p.s if you can share your experience regarding EU blue card application, also very appreciate.

Hey Janice,

I saw your post regarding an application for the EU blue card. Are you a NUS Business student too? Because I'm also trying to applying for a job in Germany. But I was just wondering if you've gotten a job offer?

Cheers,

Ernest

Welcome to the forum, and to Germany!
I can't help with the Blue Card requirements (maybe the German embassy can?), but since my wife and daughter are Singaporean (and me Singapore PR) staying in Stuttgart, I can probably answer most questions you may have about living here.

Hi,

@ ernest : yes I used to be a NUS bizad student of cohort 2007, and I got the job offer in Germany. Now it is the formalities stage.

@ beppi : thanks for offering, questions come soon :-)

Hello Im reallyinterested to move to leipzig to to continue my studies there

Hi Janicetran,

Did you tr already  if you only provide the printout from the website showing that your university is holding status H+?
coz im planning also.

Thanks,
Jessie

Hello Jessie,

Welcome to expat-blog :)

Please note that this is an old thread. The member janicetran has not been active on this thread since 2014, you probably will not have any response.

However, what you can do is to start a new topic for your query on the Germany forum.

Best of luck,
Bhavna