English learner

Hi all I'm marwan mousa from Jordan I need someone to chat with to learn English and make  new friends

Hello marwan232 :)

Welcome to Expat.com

I invite you to place an advert in our Language classes in Jordan so as to increase your chances to find somebody who will be able to help you learn English.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

hey marwan,,, i could help you in learning some english idioms that are needed in your language :)

English teacher here...
Would love to chat!

Hi, I am English teacher. And will be good to help you!  :cheers:

Hi, I am English and can help you learn the language when I am online. Please feel free to ask any questions. ;)

good morning. thank you, but I speak / write in Portuguese, English, French, Italian and Spanish...  :cheers:

Hello,
You are welcome in your second country......... Are you teaching English for kids and following the home work ......... Actually I am looking for fluent English for my daughter......... She coming from Riyadh to complete study in Amman ....... So if yes let me know.

Hi Ghanayem,

Please note that this thread is old. You may drop an advert in the dedicated section of the website so that interested members may contact you : Language classes in Amman

All the best,
Bhavna