If you need a roommate or renting a NICE CLEAN ROOM in SALMIYA

I am looking to rent a nice clean quiet Bed Room or a Single Flat in Salmiya near Holiday Inn Salmiya Area. I am American and I want something reasonable and I can negotiate something fare. So I don't can if you are Male or Female it's about this money so contact me. I have until the end of September to find a new Spot.
Thanks.
Any Apartment finder Scouts tag me.
Peace 50KD BONUS IF YOU LAND ME A PLACE.

This is a real post. No games please

Hi Marquis7,

I suggest you to have a look at the offers made in the Shared accommodation in Kuwait section and in the Rooms for rent in Kuwait section as well, it might help you in your search.

In case that you do not find what you are looking for, i advise you to post your request in the above sections.

Good luck

Priscilla  :cheers:

Hello there, are you still searching for a flat? I have a clean flat and the only one living there. If you're interested,  please call me ***Mira. Thanks.

Hi  my flat 2 rooms but its not quiet hhhh not cuz of us..cuz some flats make party and its littile noisy..if u r interested pls info.me

im looking for someone to share my existing 2 bedroom flat in Fintas.. please contact me ***

Anyone searching for a partition?...I have 2 new partition in front of Apollo Hospital Nasser Al Bader St. It's available now. contact me ***..HURRY!!!!

Hi.i will come to kuwait in feb 11. Iam looking for room to rent 2 weeks .
Thanks

hi I'm looking for a room to rent if possible with a bathroom inside but it's OK if without. I'm a single working Filipina, i'd prefer to live with a maximum 3 people in an apartment. Thanks and God bless!
here is my contact number ***

Hello jowviee,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

I suggest that you post an ad in the Rooms for rent in Kuwait section as well for your search.

Shaazia
Expat.com Team

[Moderated: For obvious security reasons phone numbers as well as other contact infos should not be share on a public forum ]

Hello sir I'm looking shared a room may I have your contact number pls

I am looking to rent a one Bed Room/Studio or a Single Flat fully furnished in Abu Halifah  Area. So please contact me.

Thanks.

i have 2 bedroom apartment near holiday in exactly,..fully furnished contact me

@kuwait300 and keyanni1024

For security reasons please do not post any personal contact details on the open forum.
Use the message system for this.

If you have accommodation to offer please place a free advertisement in the housing section at the top of this page as advertising of any kind is not permitted on the open forum.

Yeah I'm looking a sharing a room do you have a number will contact you thanks

Yeah I'm looking also shared a room

Moderated by Julien 6 years ago
Reason : please post your ad in the housing section
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@Noosa

Please place a free advert in the housing section located at the top of this page.

For security reasons please do not post any personal contact details on the open forum. Use the pm system for this.

are there any links for rented apartments that i could look for>

@Smathews

Check the housing section top of this page.