New members of the Pakistan forum, introduce yourself here

too bad , i am not from karachi  :(

Hello there,
My name is Qiraat Soomro. I live in Pakistan, I'm 17 years old. I've passed my matriculation examination and now I'm doing my Intermediate class. I'm very much interested in Photography and wants to attend this photography classes in Qatar. I've participated in many competitions regarding photography and got 1st price in one of them. I've also covered an event of Wedding ceremony and earned 3000 PKR. I'm very much passionate about photography.

Thanks.

Hello Friends,

There is no activity on the Pakistan Forum, hardly and body who seriously wants to converse with the rest of the world. Are we a shy nation? or do we lack the basic communication skills to move around with the rest of the world? Any comments:

Assalam o Alaikum and Thanks to all as I'm new here on blog so to say wellcome to me.I.m living in Islam Abad and basically from chakwal.I'm 25 year old. I completed my Matriculation in 2003 then I started Memorising Holy Quran and Thanks to Almighty I completed In mid of 2005 then I studied in G.P.I Jhelum and completed my Associate Engeenring in Mechanical field in 2009 and then I had couple of job in Mechanical ,One of that was work on expansion Projen in FCCL Taxila and then from onwards Thanks to ALLAH Almighty fron 3 years I'm teaching Holy Quran ONline in Pakistan. Dont have any plane to leave beloved Pakistan just remember me in your prays and for virtue just convey this msg as much as you can for helping others in learning Holy Quran if they dont have any other idea or facility. Thanks again.............. If anyone likes to contact regarding learning Holy Quran for him my skype contact here.          mubashir.awan12

hi
i am Fiaz Ahmad i am living in pakistan
i am a textile Designer
i am attached with textile export & local industrie from 22 years
i like travel

Assalam o Alaikum! Sister with this hope that you will be fine. I came to know about you by your words and here just one thing in which it is possible to help you for me if you like that is in Learning Holy Quran as I'm teaching Holy Quran online. Its pray to almighty for peace in your life. Thanks

I am Masood Farid, Civil Engineer from Pakistan. I  am working in Pakistan atomic Energy Commission for the last five years. I have experience in analysis and design of civil structure in E- Tab, SAP, Stad Pro software and also experience planning the project in Primavera software.

[moderated: pls post in english]

i am pakistani and  i have complete 3 years diploma in civil technology and do autocad 2D,3D..NOW i wouid like that i go to natherland for job..but i need help,thats what can i do

As Salam Waalikum dear Sayeda Madiha.
I am Soheeb Chaudhry from Punjab Pakistan, i also finding new friends because i am also new at Expat.com can you please add me in your contacts.

i am maqsood from pakistan , currently i live in gujranwala

Hello Madiha.......

[ Moderated : No Free ads on the forum please, you are however kindly invited to register your company in our business directory ]

Hi guys, My name is Maureen, Kenyan living in Canada. I'm moving to Islamabad to join my husband who has been there for 2 months now. Any lady foreigners here who can share tips on dress code, things to do or anything I need to know before I move? Looking to make friends living around F7 :))

where r u staying at present

i think you are right and at the same time its not a matter of shy its most of people are fake so as a woman we are not coming up freely

Hi my name is Reha i m from Pakistan Karachi living in USA i m 45 years old working in trading company i don't have any friend here believing in good friendship

Yes dear Reha i am from Punjab, Pakistan now we are friends.

ok,thanks a lot,iam from Tanzania republic of, i am a woman who has 31 years old and have one kid,i am a hotelier in my country,now i would like to work in Pakistan as a hotelier,housekeeper or waitress,i have 6 years of experians in deferents hotel in my country and now i want to change enviroment,i liike Pakistan and i will be happy when i find job there.
for more information pls email by my private account
[email protected]
thanks to all,your best wishes
ashrey.

Hi, all
Greetings
Hope all of you are fine
This is my very first chance to communicate with expat members. I don't know what it is?? And how it works? I need guidance from all of you. I couldn't understand about what topic you are asking??

Best regards

Waiting fir a positive response from you

Yours truly

Subina

I am a women of 38 years old, married and have 2 cute daughters. Before marriage I have worked with an NGO on human rights violations and women issues in Pakistan like harmful traditions for children and women in Pakistan. Now as I have mentioned earlier that my kids are too young who cannot survive without me so I stay at home with them. My little one has crossed 2 years of age, so now I am thinking to join some work.
For more information please ask via email
My email ID is [email protected]
Thanks to all
Best wishes for all of you

Subina

Sorry a mistake is committed in my email ID
The correct one is
[email protected]

Hi nice to get a chance to chat with you my name is reha I belongs to Karachi Pakistan now moved to US I m 45 years old working in trading company in Miami I have one daughter, where are you now in Pakistan

Hey,aoa everyone I hope you all are doing well.my name is saadia,I am 45years old I have 3 beautiful daughters n two son, I am fashion designer I have online botique named womenattire on fb
i have no outlet or something due to my busy routine I cannot manage my house my children n botique.I have many customers abroad as my daighter is in US.

hello dear madame, iam so happy to answer u as a lady who looking a job for a job,so what are u looking for?

I am Imran Soofi from Lahore Pakistan, and wants to participate this topic this is very information forum.

Aslam o alaikum frnds i m New here, and also Need friends plz add me i m Lovng kind and alot good, Jzaq Allah

You should Move To Paksitan, The Place you have mentioned is peacfu, I assure you Islam is the Religion That God wants to be successful after life. Now a days Media compaign has echoed about the status of islam as Terrorist.
But i assure you there is nothing like that. JUST try to read Books and listen to the scholars of Islam.
WISH YOU BEST OF LUCK

i am rady.

Iam doing business here in pakistan. and i want to start business in brazil as well so please tel me what should i do?

Hi, i am a Dutch Entrepreneur originally from Pakistan , i am here in Islamabad for 6 months  and would love to be in dutch community around and further more the business people interested to start new venture in pakistan

Although I am not new to Expat.com, but usually post on Thailand forum, love to intoduce myself on this thread, born in Karachi, travelled around world for many years since my youth, and finally settled in Thailand for many years now, its been 7 years when I visited Karachi last time, planning to be there again as soon as my work allows me, love to meet new friends then, miss some of typical karachi street food,  :sosad:

I am Abid and live in Lahore Pakistan and working in a bank I have 5 boys
and one daughter

hi im Shumaila from pakistan. im a teacher and looking for a good friend in Amstrdam.

Asslam-u-Alaikum, Madeyha,

to see u text on loniless, i tought to make it clear that lonelss is very precious treasure. so confine uself to protect uself from materialism

wel come ,

i m working as senoir safety officer in qatar wel come

hello friend what are you doing in spain

i want start business with spain companies plz tell me adress and email id of those companies

@ nabeel amjad > Hi, as this thread has been created for the introduction of the new members, can you please introduce yourself here?

If you are looking for business partners, i will advise you to post an ad in the Business Partners in Pakistan section, it might be of great help.

Thanks

Priscilla   :cheers:

Hi, everyone I'm Sarayut who has just retransfer from Dhaka, Bangladesh to Karachi . I'm working with Thai Airways and I really love to play football as working out with senior footballers becoz I'm too old to play with the teenagers. Anyone who has played regularly pls let me join your team. Thanking you very much.

Closed