Community

For those who lives in Bali,
i would like to know information about how much per square meter we can buy a land and approx price in a main area or rural.
Thank u

Hi indanalima,

Your thread has been moved to the Bali forum for more interaction.

Are you planning to move to Bali?

Regards,

David.

Expat-blog team.

An are (100M2) of land in Bali can run the gamut of between 50 million to over one billion depending on that most important factor when considering real estate anywhere in the world...location, location, location.

To say that land prices here have gotten nutty would be a gross understatement.  Our own compound which cost us 35 million an are 10 years ago would run 250 million an are to replace today.

In fact, a neighbor (a Balinese) just sold 4 are of land adjoining our compound wall to another Balinese for 1 billion IDR.

Land, they just don't make it anymore!  :D

I agree with you Ubudian.

The price of land in Bali increases crazily during the past at least 5 years. In my area in Kerobokan, when I bought the house 6 years ago, it was still Rp. 250 million (1.85 are with approximately 120 sqm house). Several months ago, my neighbor sold his house (with similar size) for 1.1 billion. 

This might be because the regulation in Bali not to build higher than the height of coconut tree. CMIIW

It's depend where the landscape you gonna buy , the landscape price it's always change very fast all around bali we almost can't predict ,

Welcome to the forum Ardya!   :top:

Where in Bali are you from and do you miss it, now living in Perth?

Are you able to get back to Bali once in a while...for Galungan and Kuningan? 

Cheers!

Well I'm in nusa dua , jimbaran  there's so much pretty thing we found in whole  island of bali ... Ubud is my favourite place to spend sometime too specialy bali dance and art anyway nice to meet you hopefully become friends here

OK, so you're not in Perth like your profile says, but rather here in Nusa Dua. 

Wonderful! 

Cheers!

Land next to us in Taman Griya  Jimbaran 8 mins from Nusa Dua with views of Benoa Harbour and Volcano is priced at around 550 mil per are. More than doubled in the last 5 yrs , but I feel is still ok as its a great area to live . Has everything, but still quiet enough 😉

Iam in Perth till now days .... Well I am not going to celebration of Galungan or Kuningan because I am not belong to HIndu religion ...are you living in somewhere of bali ?

Hello Ardya

Could we please stay on topic here? We encourage you creating a new thread if you wish to network more around you and get to know people. ;)

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Easy boy, easy.  We moved the discussion to PM, so have no worries.   ;)

Ubudian wrote:

For shame.  You know better than to talk to people here.

Hailey... ;)

HaileyinHongKong wrote:
Ubudian wrote:

For shame.  You know better than to talk to people here.

Lol

Bali is a very attractive and magical place

So is blok m at 1am according to my bintang glasses

lukereg wrote:

So is blok m at 1am according to my bintang glasses

:lol:  Agreed.