Advice on job acceptance

Hello,
I am a Malaysian recently received a job offer in Brunei for B$6100 with housing provided. Appreciate advice whtether this is a good offer to take. Is there any downside working in Brunei besides boredom?

just carefull,....maybe it is not truth.check it 1st...

Its from BLNG. I already received the offer letter.

If you think it is fit 4 u,just go head...

as the locals say..earn money in brunei and spend it abroad!:)

what a great offer... there a lots pros and cons to lives here, money wise u will save a lot....low living cost, good family oriented place to stay but entertainment it almost boring here...

Thanks for accepting my request, yes you may right, I am thinking about recreation in Brunei, as I am a party loving person, it may be very hard for me to live there! :sosad:

Hi there. I may be coming to Bandar Sri Bagwan in the month of November. I need to find accommodation close to Gadong area. How much 2-3 bed room apartment costs there. How about English Medium schools for children? Hope to hear from you.

Mohsin

Hi. Accommodation is around $1,200 - $1,500 depending on the house whether it's fully furnished or semi furnished. . School for yr kids around that area..is about 10 mins drive depending on traffic in the morning..

Hello everyone! I am here in Brunei from  4th of this month, traveling quite nicely and enjoying the Beautiful Brunei, its quit and calm. I drove very secure here and enjoying driving. I don't have much friend here, so if any one interested to hangout with me or want to invite me any social gathering, please leave me a call or SMS at: 7148697.