How should i get visa from algeria

hi, everyone im amina im from Philippines I want to visit Algeria sidi bouabida but my country don't have Algerian embassy here what should I do I have a friend there I want to meet him and I want to visit some places there please help me what should I do??????????? thank you im waiting for replies on anyone who reads this ........

Hi,
you can visit another embassy in the nearest country.
Basically you need an invitation and accommodation from your friend and you get a tourist visa.
I advice you to call or write to Algerian embassy. it's possible that Phillippines nationals are obliged to visit Algerian embassies in another country. I know this case for Slovakia too, they have to visit Austria for their visas to Algeria.
Regards,

Assalam Alaikoum Sister,

As my colleague mentioned on his reply, you need to contact any visa Agency in your country or next door countries, I believe in your case is Kuala Lumpur please see attached Website:http://algerianembassy.org.my/visa.htm
In terms of documents,
Passport
u need to complete 2 application form
2 Picture size Photo
Letter of Invitation from sponsor
Full Fees i am not sure how much it cost

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you do require further information

Best regards

sleham1 wrote:

Assalam Alaikoum Sister,

As my colleague mentioned on his reply, you need to contact any visa Agency in your country or next door countries, I believe in your case is Kuala Lumpur please see attached Website:http://algerianembassy.org.my/visa.htm
In terms of documents,
Passport
u need to complete 2 application form
2 Picture size Photo
Letter of Invitation from sponsor
Full Fees i am not sure how much it cost

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you do require further information

Best regards

(to ayet ellah amina also)

I am keen to travel to Algeria too to visit my companion. I am from Singapore. So my contact agent is Jakarta as we do not have an embassy here.

According to Jakarta, they need
1. proof of flight tickets (to and fro)
2. Letter from companion ( i am not sure which Authority in Algeria to counter sign and stamp)
or proof of hotel accomodation
3. Bank Account ( I am not sure about this part)
4. My employer endorsement (they said I am working in Singapore, so need my employer endorsement)

I am really confused about the whole thing.  :sosad:

Any one can give me some suggestions?

Hi,

Algerian visa is easy as long as you get an invitation from a friend or an institution.
If you want to go on your own, you'll need to proof the following:
- return air ticket.
- hotel reservation during your stay.
- sufficient financial means for your stay (vary depending on the duration).
- Of course a valid passport and recent photo.

At least that what they told me when I asked last time.

Good luck.