Elisabetta

Hi everyone :-)
I am Italian and i have always lived in Italy up to now, except for some short periods that i have spent in Germany, since i work for some German companies.
In fact I am a translator/interpreter, I speak German, English and French. I am considering the idea of moving to Ireland , since I have fallen in love with this country so desperately since I first visited Dublin and its surroundings. I am looking forward to meet new friends from abroad and read about your experience!
:)

Hi Elisabetta.
Im a french guy and I have been in Dublin for 1 week, so I'm looking for meeting new people too.

To introduce myself, I have just finished my studied as engineer in france, and I wanted to have a foreign experience before to start my carrer. Therefore I decided to come here in Dublin in order to do an internship and improve my english.

I have got a job in the downtown, so if you want, we could meet up when I will finish a day who suits you ?

hi Dwann
i am coming to Dublin within the end of this year, i am in italy at the moment.. :-)
what kind of job have you found?

Salesman in a wine/beer/whisky store :)

Ciao,
How are you?:)
I'm an Irish guy living in Dublin...
I just saw your profile and thought
I would say hello as I see you like
Ireland. I've been to Italy twice and really
liked it there too. If you'd like to know
any thing or information just let me know
and I will reply to you. Thanks for your
time, best wishes -Shane