English speaking people in Madrid? Let's hang!

Hi all!

I am a 24 year old British guy living in Madrid with my girlfriend and I'm looking for English-speaking friends whilst living in Madrid for the next year. My Spanish isn't great so I'd prefer to hang with English speaking for a while at least! My Spanish is improving slightly so I may go to some language exhchanges at some point...

Anyway, I'd like to meet some similar people to myself. Anyone in the same boat? Or can anyone advise anything that can help me?

Thanks a lot!  :D

Ben

Hi there!!

Great to read your post here since I am pretty much in the same situation!! :-) I am Isabell from Sweden and I just moved here a week ago actually to work as a translator. I know some Spanish since High school and my boyfriend has been living here for over a year so he knows Spanish... But I don´t know any other people than him here yet and would sure be nice to meet other English speaking people and do something! :)

I am not that much familiar with Madrid yet.... so there is a lot to discover :-) we around the Ibiza metro station.

So please send me a message!  :)

Isabell

same situation bro! :)

I am from Madrid.. Just message me and Im glad to hang out with new friends.

Hey how's it going? I am also looking for English speaking people. I am from Ireland but living in Toledo. Well, half way between Madrid and Toledo so I would be available to meet on weekends!

Hey how's it going? I am also looking for English speaking people. I am from Ireland but living in Toledo. Well, half way between Madrid and Toledo so I would be available to meet on weekends!

Hey all
I am moving to Madrid on the 7th of.September will be living in calle bucarest, I don't speak any Spanish unfortunately but I am learning too, so I can only speak English and a little patois being half Jamaican also, add me on sk ype if you'd like to name jennaobie
Many thanks

hangout in Sol right now :)

Hey guys. Just started my au pair job in Villanueva del Pardillo last week and am looking for some people my own age to hang with during the day or on weekends. I'm heading to Madrid tomorrow. Let me know if anyone wants to hang out? My Spanish is pretty awful, though. :D

Anyone wants to watch Fiba  basketball championship this Sunday? Let's watch then we can have some fun afterwards..

Hey girl. Welcome to Spain. I'll be in Madrid city centre this weekend. I don't speak Spanish, but if you want to meet up for coffee, let me know.

What you all think about meeting next Friday, 3rd Oct in Madrid for some drinks? English speaking people lets meet and have fun!

Connect with me and send me a private message if you are interested and we will organize something nice :)

Have a lovely day!

If you speak english and looking to meet people to chill or hang out msg me ! :)

Hey everyone! I just moved here and my Spanish is really bad too!!

Hello people, will soon be in Madrid.

Hey, anyone wants to meet tomorrow, Saturday night, at Puerta del Sol around 00h30?

Languages: English, Portuguese, little Spanish

Cheers

If you guys are planning to meet up for some drinks... please let me know.... Im in...