Schooling and nursery for dependents of study visa

Both me and my husband are drs and planned to go to uk for masters for 2 yrs .we have 2 kids.one is 2 yrs old and other is 5 yrs old .is the schooling and nursery is free for dependents of  study visa? And where should i drop my kids when both of me and my husband  is taking lectures in university? What is the rule in london? Please guide me

najmus saher wrote:

Both me and my husband are drs and planned to go to uk for masters for 2 yrs .we have 2 kids.one is 2 yrs old and other is 5 yrs old .is the schooling and nursery is free for dependents of  study visa? And where should i drop my kids when both of me and my husband  is taking lectures in university? What is the rule in london? Please guide me

You need to contact the relevant authority in UK about this.
I have a feeling you may have to pay for their education costs as well as medical. 

Perhaps the university where you will be studying may be able to help.

Hopefully others may have information for you too.

Want to move to Saudi Arabia

I am a professional working in the construction field

maryjane33 wrote:

Want to move to Saudi Arabia

Head to the Saudi forum?

https://www.expat.com/en/destination/mi … di-arabia/

Hello Najam us Sahar,

When you reside in the UK on any visa other than "tourist/visitor visa" , you and your dependents under the age of 18 are entitled for county council education and health support which is free.

The doctors I know here, are on a 'work permit' rather than a student visa while studying for there FRCS ( Fellow of Royal College of Surgeons)  or MRCP ( Member of Royal College of Physicians) examinations,  they are assigned some hospital responsibilities too and they are also paid  for it. They are provided with accommodation in Hospital compound and have access to free nursery facility run by the hospital.

I suggest the best advise for you is to confirm this from the University/ Hospital where you are going to :)