Vacancy Deadline(mm/dd/yy)    9/30/2014
Languages     Very Good command of English
Languages     English, Very Good
Country     Egypt
City     10 of Ramadan
Job Category    Administration
Job Type    Full Time
Job Level     Junior
Description     1.Ensures distributions of necessary documents & correspondences to the concerned people 2.Responsible on receiving and transferring telephone calls 3. Responsible on taking messages and conveying them to the proper persons 4. Responsible on sending and receiving couriers 5. Responsible on handling faxes and letters...etc 6. Arranges the phone book and makes regular updates on it. 7. Assists in all the administrative work. 8. Operates office machines, such as photocopiers and scanners, facsimile machines, voice mail systems and personal computers. 9. Assists on travel logistics booking. 10. Reviews clerical and personnel records to ensure completeness, accuracy, and timeliness
Qualifications    Bachelor degree in a relevant field. (i.e. Accounting, Business Admin…etc)
Gender    Female
Car owner     Any
Experience    1 - 2 Years.
Other Skills    *Good computer skills (Word, Excel, and outlook) *Very Good communication skills Team player.
Salary (L.E.)    Negotiable
Job Contact Email    Please send your CV updated to [email protected]

p.s

I m not connected with the employer & just like to inform who interested for the job .

If you like to inform about more job vacancies , you can pm me & I will do it with my pleasure .

Good luck

Hello al rowaad

We have a section dedicated to job offers, if you wish to place some job offers, it would be best if you could place the advert in the >> Jobs in Egypt << section, so as to reach out to the employment world.

Thank you for your help.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Good evening.MAy i know if this job Fits only for locals? Or  foriegners can apply as well.im an Accounting graduate...i hope u also accept foriegn people.thanks