Any British people in Malta? Ideally mothers?

I am a 29year old, originally from Uk and been living in Malta for 4 years. Ive found it really hard to make friends here with the 'local' people, and Im starting to get pretty desperate for conversation lol! Would LOVE to know if there is anyone in a similar situation who would like to meet up. My little boy is now 2, so anyone with kids around his age would be a fab bonus!

Come along to Playzone on Mondays and Wednesday. Most of us are British, we all have children and we have all been in a similar situation to you! We are a friendly bunch. We also meet often for coffee and cake, mother and toddler mornings, taking the children to the park etc. We also have regular nights out which usually involve food, alcohol and dancing (without the kids!.
I have inboxed you too. Looking forward to meeting you!x

Hi again Rachel, Next week let me know when you are free, I am happy to meet up and put my driving skills to the test. My husband is Scottish and im from Barbados. Liam is a little younger than your son but looks more like 2 and half as he is fairly tall for his age. :)
I also really want to meet up with the other mums/kids at Play Zone, Tower Road soon. I just missed them a few weeks ago when I went.
Katrina

sorry I meant to give you my email address which is [email protected] and you can find me on facebook under Katrina Rose.

Thanks girls, how fab! I have inboxed both of you xx

me and my wife are both the same we have a 3 year old son so our social life aint what it used to be we are 25 and 23 and looking for friends our age for a drink at the weekend and just someone to talk to and have a laugh the Maltese don't seem to want to take us in(maybe its us lol ) pm us please!

Hi rigid,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Perhaps a few words about yourself could be useful for the members to know you better.

Thank you

Hasnaa
Expat.com Team

Hi
I know the post is quite old but are there still mums meeting with toddlers? I've just moved here & would love my youngest, who's 1 next week, to have a play while I can have an adult conversation!  Lol
Thanks
Michelle x

Hi Michelle

I have a 19month old little boy who would love a playmate. We are in Kalkara but I have a car so meeting up is not a problem. PM if you want to have a (hot) coffee while the boys play! 😉

Hi Michelle / Dee

I moved here at the end of August so like you still finding my feet here in Malta.
I have a 2 year old little boy called Monty and I live in Madliena. I am happy to meet up in the mornings for a coffee and to let the children play.

Kind regards

Rachel