Looking for a place to rent in Siem Reap that allows a dog!

Hello, ExPats!

I'll be moving to Siem Reap soon and will be bringing my beautiful dog with me.  Does anyone know of a place I can rent that will allow my dog to live there, too?  The closer to the area of the new Hard Rock Cafe, the better!

Please contact me directly at:  [email protected]

Many, many thanks!

Love,
Cindy Kern

How long will you stay in Siem Reap? Did you prefer Hotel, apartment, or house rental? I can help you to find out good and reasonable place.

Hi!
Thanks for your response!

I'll be staying indefinitely--long term--and would prefer an apartment or small house with air-conditioning!  I have a smart, lovely dog, about 65 lbs, and need a place as close as possible to the area near the new Hard Rock Cafe.

I'm looking for a clean, decent place with good neighbors.  Any help would be sincerely appreciated!

Again, thanks a million!

Love,
Cindy Kern

I know around that area has few Apartment for Rent. I will check the price for you. But what is ur monthly budget?

Hello, Virak!

I can spend about $300 a month but it all depends on how nice the place is!  More for a very nice place!  I hope for very good plumbing, hot water, air conditioning, a bath tub would be great but I can live without that! A refridgerator would be nice!  A yard with a fence would be great for my dog but not necessary.  Good neighbors, safe neighborhood, good, sturdy construction and electricity.  I DO want wifi!  Hope to get TV satellite dish, too.  I can live without a lot of room, so small is okay.  I'd rather save money and pay less but I'm still figuring out what places cost there and I'm completely unfamiliar with rent prices.  I have friends that are renting a three-story shop for under $1000 a month.  Their balconies overlook the new Hard Rock Cafe!!!!  They just opened business there.  They are from California.  We all want to live in Cambodia maybe forever!!

I REALLY appreciate your help and look forward to meeting you when I move over there in a few months!!  I'm very excited about moving to Siem Reap!  I love the people and look forward to much exploring and adventure.

Take care and stay in touch!  Again, THANK YOU, new friend!  Your time and effort mean a great deal to me!  :D

Cindy Kern