In search

hi. im writing this blog in hope that you people can help me. im in search for my father. he is a chef. most of my life, i grew up knowing he is working abroad and in the middle east. we tried to look for him for more than 10 years now. he left us. and with all that has happened, i still want to see him, to ask him "why" and to hope that he still remembers us, his family back home... that he is still needed and he is being forgiven.

my latest information about my father is he is working as a chef de cuisene at diwan royal hospitality in muscat, oman. i hope you can help me and my mom and find him.

im looking for mr.marcos rosaldo, filipino and works as a chef de cuisene at diwan royal hospitality

i hope he wont get mad with what i did, posting this blog.
thank you again and God bless.

People who simply disappear without a trace and never again contact those they've left behind usually don't want to be found. So don't be expecting that he's not going to be extremely upset if you do succeed in finding him. Obviously after 10 years he's going to have a completely different life and you suddenly popping up on the scene is going to create utter chaos in his new life.

Certainly you have every right to search for your father, find out why he abandoned you and the family and maybe even hope to be reunited once again. Just don't EXPECT that is going to happen, because chances are that it probably won't. Just remember this will be just as traumatic for him as it is going to be for you.

Good luck, I hope it does go well for you. Just prepare yourself for the worst and hope for the best... that's all you can really do.

isay.md wrote:

hi. im writing this blog in hope that you people can help me. im in search for my father. he is a chef. most of my life, i grew up knowing he is working abroad and in the middle east. we tried to look for him for more than 10 years now. he left us. and with all that has happened, i still want to see him, to ask him "why" and to hope that he still remembers us, his family back home... that he is still needed and he is being forgiven.

my latest information about my father is he is working as a chef de cuisene at diwan royal hospitality in muscat, oman. i hope you can help me and my mom and find him.

im looking for mr.marcos rosaldo, filipino and works as a chef de cuisene at diwan royal hospitality

i hope he wont get mad with what i did, posting this blog.
thank you again and God bless.

Dear,
I do have a few contacts at Deewan - Oman. I don't promise to deeply search your father, however i'll utilize my contacts to see if the person works there.

Its completely your personal matter, however i agree with Mr. Woodward to an extent.

Best o'luck!

kkabayan il l try my best to check it for u ff I have a chance also to check in our embassy list if hes still in oman! lets pray WE CAN  find him!

response: in search

to mr wjwoodward, i do understand what are you trying to say and im aware of what could possibly happen. friends tell me people who disappear don't want to be found. but i also believe that you don't just turn your back to family. and i do value your advice. im not here to cause any trouble. just a daughter finding out what happened to her father.

to schaz, thank you for trying to help me find him. don't worry, im way past the heart breaks and failed expectations. just want to know where he is. thank you again.

lastly, ms. xena, thank you for the offer of trying to help me find my dad. our values as Filipinos in terms of family and loved ones are so close that even if they fail us or hurt us, we still find ways to love them and still try to know if they are okay. thanx so much.

hi ms montano. I wrote something a year ago and you replied at my blog. Just to give you an update. Its confirmed that he is in muscat oman at diwan hotel. my father actually requested at my linkedin.com account just a wk ago which i accepted. i dont want to expect anything but i do hope for what is good. Thank you again...