How to work in Network Marketing in Korea

Hi folks,

I am an expat who has moved back to Canada.  Loved living and teaching English in Korea.  Now I am back and developing my Monavie business.  Was introduced to the product and it has done wonders for me and my family.  Now, I am promoting it word of mouth and developing a successful business from it. 
Very excited as Monavie is now available in Korea and I am looking to find individuals who want better health both physically and financially.
Our network of partners stretches across the globe so you are in good hands :)

Adam

I'm involved in a major telecom business that is endorsed by Donald Trump and is about to launch into South Korea this summer. Please send me a message and we can discuss our exeriences and perhaps a partnership in business.

Best Regards,
Fernando

Network marketing benefits are many, especially for people who are trying to make money from home. In the world of network marketing, people come and people go. Most people are attracted to multilevel marketing because of the monetary benefits.

[No advertising on the forum please]

johnpttrsn wrote:

Network marketing benefits are many, especially for people who are trying to make money from home. In the world of network marketing, people come and people go. Most people are attracted to multilevel marketing because of the monetary benefits.

Only those at the top of the tree.
The rest are suckers who get scammed out of their cash.

Want to lose a load of money, enter some con man's MLM scheme.

Closed