What is the expenditure for one single man to live in Ghana.

Dear friends,   

I need guidance from you, government wants to send me Ghana for one year. Government offered me 3000 US dollars per month including every thing. Should I accept this, it is good proposal or not.

Please guide me in money respect. How much money I can save per month and what is the expenditure for one single man to live in Ghana.

Thanks

You should live very well on this.

Tanks for reply
how much money i can save and send back to india to my family. This one is the real question.  I want to send 2000 USD back to india to my family every month and 1000 USD for my expenditure in Ghana. is it possible.

It all depends on how you want to live here. If you eat out, spend weekends in hotels, make lots of phone calls and stream and download lots of things on the internet, have expansive tastes in clothes and shoes - no, but if you cook for yourself and live more like a Ghanaian you should be able to manage very comfortably on $1000.
Most Ghanaians would jump at the chance to earn that amount of money per month and have their accommodation etc paid for

Thanks a lot for reply
I am average Indian man. I can cook myself. My life style is average. The project is only for one year. I have to pay rent for accommodation. I have to pay for accommodation and local travel and food and medical if required. and what about taxes.

If you have to pay for all those things then you might find living on $1000 a month quite difficult. Accommodation will be your biggest expense. If you are willing to share then you might find something in a good area for $500. It is possible to manage on $500 for everything else but you would be limited in what you could do. You would find it easier if you were living on $2000 and saving $1000

[moderated: avoid free ad on the forum + register yourself in the Business Directory pls]

Hi
May I know how much tax need I pay if my salary usd4000 at Ghana?

I suggest you look at the Ghana Revenue Service website and find the tax rates