New members of the Denmark forum, introduce yourself here

Andreabautista wrote:

Hello!!
I'm Andrea a Spanish nurse of 24 living in aarhus since February! Looking for learn Danish and for some work here!

Hi andrea! Still in Aarhus? I'm planning to move there also! how is it going everything?

For those who are searching for an accommodation, do check this website:

boligportal.dk/

You need to buy the login ID to contact the land lords, but I know of lot of people who will share the cost and buy an ID for 2 months. Think over it. If there are many people, you guys can together start hunting!!

Cheers!!!!

Hi All,

Myself Naveen Krishna from Hyderabad-India, greet each and everyone on this wonderful platform.
I am planning to reach by this September to Copenhagen.I am looking for accommodation and initial guidance.
I am friendly nature guy who likes spending time with good friends.I hope we meet there soon..

Naveen Krishna N :)

Hello  :)

Am Mario , Just moved to my wife in Copenhagen ! looking forward to work live and enjoy this country .

Hi :)

My name is Sónia  and i am thinking of move to Denmark
My idea is going to study IT Networks & electronics Technologies while finding a part time job
I'm working as network administrator for some years now and the aim is to work in my area but in the beginning i am willing to accept another jobs
I'd like to know if someone works in the network area, Cisco Networks and if it's a difficult area to get a job
I have not  decided what  city i will go  because i don't know if first, i wait until i find a job while i'm in Portugal or if i do the enrollment in on of the universities and then when i get in denmark i look for a job

About  universities i  would like opinions, I'm undecided between the Business Academy Aarhus, Lillebaelt the Academy and the Copenhagen School of design and technology

Thank you very much :)

Sónia

Hey all,

i'm new here, and an expact like most of you. Been living in Denmark since 2009. I'm looking forward to have some great discussions with you guys. Ready to give a piece of advice if in need! :par:

Regards,

e.b.

Hi,
I am interested to move to Denmark permanently. How easy it is and are we able to get easy job process.

I am from Nepal and i work in tourism industry in Nepal.

Regards,
Hari

Hej,
My name is Zahra and I am planning to move to Copenhagen in a few months,
I love to continue my education for PhD in Artificial Intelligence while finding a part time job.
I'm working as a computer teacher for 11 years now and I am experienced in web designing and I also own a computer educational institution in Iran. I am doing some work in Tazhib which is the traditional painting of Iran. The aim is to work in computer or art area but in the beginning I am willing to accept any jobs. Meanwhile, I am medium in English and new in Danish.
I'm looking forward to receive any piece of advice.
Thanks in advance,

Hello

My name is Deirdre or Dee for short and I am very interested in living and working in Denmark!

I work in the tv and film industry and have worked for the BBC for 5 years and Ireland's national broadcaster, RTE, as a researcher and production assistant.

I know a lot about tv and film!

Anyone with any advice on living and working in tv and film would be appreciated!!

Dee :)

Hi E.B,
I am just wondering if you could advise me on some affordable suburbs in Copenhagen within which I can find a share accommodation based on your previous experiences.
In addition, your advice would be helpful if you could probably introduce me any specific item (around $300 per month include bills).
I am a medical physicist and am going to move to Copenhagen on 13th Oct 2014. However, as long as finding any relevant job in Denmark (no matter where it is offered) I stay in Copenhagen.
That would be great if you could make me clear, so I can get rid of thinking about accommodation thoroughly.
Best Wishes;
Hamed

Hi Guys and Girls,

In my blog (towersofcph.blogspot.dk) I am writing about architecture in Copenhagen. When you commute day to day you  hardly have time to look up and stare the beautiful facades of the Danish capital. From my blog you can get a little insight to the history of some of the outstanding buildings.

Cheers,
Tamas

Hi there am sheilar segujja  a graduate and willing to find ajob in denmark and hopefully to stay copenhagen am avery free, tolerant person and God fearing person.....

Dear all,
my name is saif and im from the UAE, Dubai..im about to start a project between denemark and Duabi and will therefore be moving betweent he two countries. Im interested in meeting people in Copenhagen and gettting to know the country,culture and people,thanks

Hi I am In denmark but living in sharing and creating big mess can yo suggest me any sharing rooms with low budget

Hi maheshkumar - i suggest you to please post an advert in the Shared accommodation in Denmark section :)

Hi

Apply for this as a news paper distributor. you can earn few thousand of danish krone. you will work only two days a week. with that you may also find other part time work.

https://www.blivomdeler.nu/

All the best

Salwan

dear friend, i am madhukar from bangalore india.. my daughter aged 25 wants to migrate to Denmark for career and if possible PhD along with job.. she has done Bachelors of Engeneering in BIOTECHNOLOGY and MSc in BIOMEDICAL SCIENCE from UK.. She is currently based in india working as a lecturer.
since she is moving there alone, how are the safety aspects and how good or bad are the chances in career.. how about accommodation etc.. throw us some light on initial period...regs
madhukar

Hi there!
My name is Marcin and I'm 22 years old male.
I would like to move to denmark and continue my education there, I am really hoping that I'll be able to achieve that at some point soon.
Let me know if You are in same situation and maybe we can get to know each other, I'm easy going! ^_^

Hi All

I have moved to Denmark 10 days ago. I am originally italian but spent the past 5 years in Uk in London.I work in a telecommunication environment and I am planing to stay here up to 7 months due my job commitment. Let me know if something is on the air and you would like to get to know others expat in Denmark.

Dadi

Sir I have posted my queries...Please response to it..thanks

Hi Soraya, I live close to the beach too. I love languages and I assumed you are una chica espanola. Let me know if you want to have a chat. CIao

Hii all,

I'm italian and I moved to denmark 14 days ago. I lived before in Malta for almost 3 years with my dane boyfriend and I moved here with him :)
At the moment I'm seeking a job, for the rest I'm settled down.
I welcome the chance to meet everyone and get a coffee or a drink  around Copenhagen or Albertslund! :P

Hello all!!! My name is gene and I am
originally from Philadelphia, PA... I have been a performer for over 20 years as a singer , dancer and model and I am currently finishing a contract for Norwegian Cruise Line and will move to Copenhagen in late October. I am looking for information on resident visa's and obtaining a CPR number as it all seems confusing. Any help is greatly appreciated!! Check out my photography/styling work on Instagram: nycphfotog

Looking forward to connecting with other expat's! 👍😀👍

Hello!!!

Where are you originally from and did you have to obtain a resident visa and CPR number? If so , can u offer up any advice?

G :)

Hello everyone,

My name is Donny and I'm from Indonesia, I just posted some information on a website arranged by Denmark government related to work placement and looking forward for news from the employer, I read a lot about the quality of living in Denmark is very good, I have been to some European cities in the past but have not visited Denmark myself, so I look forward for it, wish me luck :)

Warm regards,
Donny

Hi,
This Nana from ghana .denmark is my dream country that i love to enjoy the rest of my life.i am high school graduate and continue in denmark and to pursue any form of work i will be employed .
Denmark my dream country.

anyone up for a drink this weekend? let me now what is on the air :)))))

I love to, but i ll arrive there at the end of oct. Maybe next time. Have fun . cheers for the up coming event.

Hello!
  Hope you're doing good. you are hungarian?? i am deciding to Hungary for education. please give some use tips about everything in Hungary, brotherly

Hey Dadi, how are ya

i am looking any filipinos living in Middelfart or Fredericia Denmark! anyone?

Hola me llamo hicham y me gustaría conocer gente española o marroquí me gustaría tener amistad en Danmark .Actualmente estoy trabajando en Alemania e quiero cambiar de trabajo e vivir en dinamarka lo veo mejor pa el futuro e espero realizarlo ......
Ok espero conocerte un abrazo

I will tomorrow.
Thanks.

hishman wrote:

Hola me llamo hicham y me gustaría conocer gente española o marroquí me gustaría tener amistad en Danmark .Actualmente estoy trabajando en Alemania e quiero cambiar de trabajo e vivir en dinamarka lo veo mejor pa el futuro e espero realizarlo ......
Ok espero conocerte un abrazo

As this is an English speaking forum please post in ENGLISH only please.

Thank you for kindly reply, so i can't understand what can I do first....

Hey all! My name is Preeti, I'm American but of Indian descent. I appear to be a younger one on this site. I am currently studying in university and am very interested in residing in Denmark in a few years but would love some of your insight on whats involved in gaining citizenship, and if there is racism towards people of Indian descent in Denmark or if it is tolerant, how work is over there and other info as well

Hello All,

Im Benedict from Chennai, India. I got my Danish greed card this September and I have time till end of Feb 2015 to arrive at Denmark. At the moment my Job is not confirmed I`m an electrical engineer by profession. Any suggestions is it safe to come to Denmark and search for Job? Also i need some help with accomodation. I have lived in UK for 4 years but thats a different story i guess. Thanks in Advance

Hi Soraya ! good to know you... Welcome to the Beautiful nature country with the greenery that really freshens you up...
And also do drop in  any time  ;) for a cup of Pakistani or Adeni Tea (Chai) anytime you are in Copenhagen ...
take care...
Rehana

Hi All,

My name is Nitin. I am from India.  Last week I got my green card visa.  Now I am planing to move to copenhagen in January 2015.
Please advice me regarding CPR registration,  accomodation and job seeking in Software Testing field.
Thanks in advance.

hii everybody.

this s sujit from hyderabad,planning to move denmark through green card scheme,i have completed my B.tech and MBA ,,,is there any job opportunites regaring this profile,,OR any part time jobs to do???
AND what is the actual cost of living for a person in denmark in INR???

Closed