Lung Scars

BT Oman have also same issue in medical ....deportation n all....try milk b4 x ray....may b it work.......99%.....drink milk atlst 15 days 2 times a day .....morn n even & at t time of xray .....drink milk as u can .....u can try to local clinic also by dong xray after drink milk ......may b it work....

Oman also HV same issue bro.....try. Sum glass of milk b4 xray

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to ask something but please let me share my experience first with all of you.

I went to Dubai as Tourist Visa last October 2011.
Later on, I found a job in a hotel industry and was advised to take a medical examination.
To make the long story short,I failed  :sosad:

I was then asked to leave the country within a week due to "old TB" or lung scar.
Good thing, my boss was very nice and he raised a fund raising for my plane ticket.
My boss dropped me on the airport and advised me to ask the immigration officer if I have a ban.
And so I asked and the immigration officer told me "did you do the iris scan?".
And I said "no" because I really did not take the iris scan.
He said "then you don't have a ban".

Now, as I read all your heartbreaking stories here, and I found out that all of you had an iris scan upon leaving Dubai, may I asked if I really don't have a ban?
I know that I asked the immigration officer already but due to my excitement and long queue I forgot to inform him that I did iris scan upon entering (not leaving) since I am on tourist visa.
What do you think?
What about my record?

I will be very happy reading your response.

P.S: Don't lose hope and always keep the faith. If we are not meant to be on that country, let's be positive that there is more better and brighter future that God has in store for us. Its hard but lets just keep the faith and stay strong.

Thank you!

PB  :heart:

But wht I think they definately put ur name in blacklist data after u left. Bcoz it takes 2 to 3 weeks after medical. Normally when u will go again they will cach  u at airport. But still u can check by applying a tourist visa again if there will be a ban will come in system. Or u can ask somebody to check from immigration system tgriugh the pro of a company

Thank you  :)

I was working in Dubai for almost 2 yrs..when I was about to transfer to another company I need to have a new medical..very confident cause that will be my 2nd visa meaning my first medical was ok. After a week of my medical my new boss told me that we need to go for another test. I went with him but surprisingly he brought me  to immigration office and boom!!  I am for deportation..I felt humiliated during that day because of the experience inside the immigration..my flight will be in the evening and he left me in the saloon coz I am working in the saloon..got the chance to escape cause I was thinking to fight for my right during that time. 1 yr I was  staying illegally in Dubai just to have a justice for what happen but nothing happens..they will stand with their decision..and I was deported. Now I have an offer to work in oman but when the agency chk my name at Gamca it was there..meaning ban for travelling to GCC..😢 they are not fair.

Whilst some may feel sorry for you, if you were living illegally and deported then you cannot expect to be allowed to travel to GCCC.

Good PM, my husband is in dubai now, he left the country last October 15 only, he will work at Emirates Catering as a cook, he feared to failed the medical exam, here in the philippines during his medical, may nakitang scar sa lungs nya sabi naman ng doctor ok lang daw yun sa dubai wag lang sa ibang middle east country, kaso sa food industry sya kasi nga cook sya, sabi naman ng doctor baka daw sa mga chemicals lang yun nakuha way back nagwwork sya dito s pinas, ang fear nya ngaun kung nakita dito sa pinas na may scar sya or fibrosis something makikita din ba yun sa xray nya sa dubai? may history sya ng ptb pero mild lang way back 2004 pa ata yun, ISO company ang emirates catering tanggapin pa kaya sya kahit makita sa lungs nya yun?? balak ko kasi sumunod dun if maging ok medical nya...bukas na medical nya ilang days ba nakukuha ang result? bakit kasi nagpapaalis pa ang agency dito kung alam na nilang meron palang scar or fibroris na sa lungs ang applicant nila? sagot ba nila pamasahe nila pabalik>

maggymargy wrote:

Good PM, my husband is in dubai now, he left the country last October 15 only, he will work at Emirates Catering as a cook, he feared to failed the medical exam, here in the philippines during his medical, may nakitang scar sa lungs nya sabi naman ng doctor ok lang daw yun sa dubai wag lang sa ibang middle east country, kaso sa food industry sya kasi nga cook sya, sabi naman ng doctor baka daw sa mga chemicals lang yun nakuha way back nagwwork sya dito s pinas, ang fear nya ngaun kung nakita dito sa pinas na may scar sya or fibrosis something makikita din ba yun sa xray nya sa dubai? may history sya ng ptb pero mild lang way back 2004 pa ata yun, ISO company ang emirates catering tanggapin pa kaya sya kahit makita sa lungs nya yun?? balak ko kasi sumunod dun if maging ok medical nya...bukas na medical nya ilang days ba nakukuha ang result? bakit kasi nagpapaalis pa ang agency dito kung alam na nilang meron palang scar or fibroris na sa lungs ang applicant nila? sagot ba nila pamasahe nila pabalik>

Could you please post in ENGLISH as this is an English speaking forum

Thank you

Pzzz post in English.... As its universal blog...as evry1 can take benefits from yr experience.....

i have a same issue....Scars in the lung, like scars on the skin, are permanent and usually cannot be removed...then what can i do now? am i jobless person in whole life? T_T

yesterday i undergo my medical procedure for kuwait..all my laboratories are cleared except my xray...they detect a scar on my lungs..and now my agency says im not going anymore on kuwait...

guyz,..is there a chance that i can still work at U.A.E or dubai?

I have the same problem. i came back from Abu Dhabi March 2014 due to just old tb scar. These Arabs are all idiots they dont have any seance how can they deport a person just because of one silly scar.
I lost my very good job just beacuse of this. Now i trying very hard to go back but at the movement i am very dis heart.
Can any one know is there any change in the law because someone told me may be they change this kuta (dog) law.

I have the same case with lung scar on my left lung... I lived here in Dubai for more than 4 years. i came here 2010 under my wife sponsorship/wife visa. I underwent for medical test for 4 times and I failed for the X-RAY coz I got my lung scar during my childhood days from suffering PTB. when I came here in 2010, the law was different from now. Before you have a chance to pass but now, no more especially if you are new comer here.  I underwent all the sputum test,ESR test blood etc. I work as a Cook I passed all these exams through the grace of GOD. until my last medical exam under my wife sponsorship again, I failed again the med exam. And they said I will be deported, but i was laughing at that time, i told them that Im living here in dubai and worked here for more than 4 years, how come I failed I asked them? MY wife asked them if I have health problem and infact I showed them all my previous medical certs and visa stamp. To make the story short, hehehehe. they told me to go to immigration in sonapur medical centre to pull out my entry exit paper,they they will see if I stayed outside UAE for more than 6 months, And if I did went outside UAE for more than 6 months, I will be deported. And luckily they saw my pull out of entry and exit that i did not go outside UAE. at that time on the spot they give me my med cert FIT. Now, for short again, IF you are entering here in dubai for visit/tourist/working visa for the first time, believe me you will be deported if you have lung scars, It happened to one of my friend. when I came here in 2010 the law was different. I went through these problems in life/medical how many times, its very Hard to go through like this hurdles. Now with the grace of the LORD Im hired again and i will go for medical again. Im confident that i will pass through Prayers we will pass. And bear in Mind that what ever happens, Fail or Pass, Its not the End of our Dreams, always bear in our mind that God has a perfect plans for us... I would say I went through these How many times and I passed, If you want to call me pls reach me anytime I will give you advice and I maybe I could help you the best that I can. my numbers here in Dubai are, 0562335997/0561489721. or Add me in you FB's. Ben Estacion.... or if you are near to my place I could go personally to your place to talk to you and to help you explain personally my experiences. GODBLESS us all.

To All,

Please try this medicine for lung scar serrapeptase, in the Philippines you can get it from Mercury drugstore. Try it. My niece, she took it less than a month, and her lung scar has gone after going for xray.

You can take the medicine, 2 tablets, 3 times a day and try to go for xray after a month or 2.

bro not all will be sent back to own country... if you are tourist visa or visit visa first timer to come here in UAE yes you will be deported. I came here 2010 the law was not the same as now, luckily even if I have a lung scar I passed the medical exam but they sent me to some test. ESR and sputum. I even worked in a Restaurant as a cook. NOw to make the story short, if you are going to change visa or employer they will send you to immigration to have the pull out of entry exit paper. it means if you stayed 6 mos onwards outside UAE you will not be granted for new visa stamp. and if they see you did not go outside UAE not longer than 6 mos, you are safe. This is 1,000 percent sure also coz I have a lung scar im living and working in Dubai for 4 years now. I have friend also he went to same procedure as I am. coz when we went here on 2010 their law regarding on lung scar was not the same as now....

Is thr any chance 4 new comer ......who HV lungs scar .....?????

Good Day, I think those who has scar or fibrosis on their lungs has a chance to work in Dubai. My husband got his medical just after the sputum test turned into negative. He has fibrosis/scar on his lungs but he got hi fit to work certificate. He work as a Cook. So don't loose hope guys, if the job is meant to be yours it will be yours. Godbless you all

I also have a lung scar due to old ptb...I am aware of the strict law implemented by the GCC  regarding LUNG SCAR that's why I never tried applying to those countries.  I worked in Libya for 5 years, in Australia for 4 years, and now will undergo medical exam for employment in Japan.

There are still BIG hope for us!!!!!  aside from UAE, KSA, Qatar, Oman, Kuwait, & Bahrain there are many more countries that can give better opportunity for those you have lung scar

Cheers !!!!!

:)

Fozlucia wrote:

:)

Welcome to the forum

Please introduce yourself to the forum with a little information about yourself.
That way members may interact with you.
Thanks.

My self Khalid khan from Mumbai ... Visa rejected in may 4 saudi Arabia due to old PTB....or lungs scar ......& now waiting 4 sum way to do job in gulf ......

Im a nurse  intrested in working Qatar. I live and work USA currently and wanting to Know if if will be an issue since I have a history of Bronchitis. If my xray reads as mild prehiliar interstitional lung change' I may be considered unfit and shipped back to USA?

Hi to all... i am aspiring  to work abroad preferably in UAE (DUBAI), i did a lot of application in different agency and finally got qualified. I am only worried because i had been find a lung scar (fibrosis) on my right lungs in my previous medical exam for local job. I am very worried that time so I talked with my doctor  if their is any cure for this kind of disease?? ( not sure if this could be called a disease). So he said... no more cure and i'll be carrying that lifetime, nothing to worry coz its only a scar meaning i am totally healed from whatever lung disease i had before.  I never ever remember that i got severe lung disease even during my younger age. ( felt disappointed) since i have a plan to work abroad and this could be the reason to unreached my goal. And until now i am still carrying the worries that i might failed in my future med exam. I am now in doubt if i will pursue my application... coz i might end up disappointed and my hard earned money only get wasted. Should I go or not? I am thinking of.... taking a chest x-ray in a private clinic here before pursuing my application. I am still hoping and praying that the previous reading of my x-ray was mistaken. 

#stillhoping

If you don't remember any lung problem in the past and got findings from your previous chest x-ray for the first time, a second opinion is an important option.  Having a lung scar means that you suffered from lung disease before and have been cured OR had and an accident that affected your lungs.  And once you have a lung scar, it will always appear on your chest x-ray.

From what I know, UAE is very strict to those with lung scar, a possible deportation can be immediately imposed. You can try looking for an overseas opportunity to those NOT a GCC countries.  Keep your dreams flowing...CHEERS!!

Does anyone here hear of serrepeptase supplement?
I have read in a blog at myhealthtips.in. it is a supplement that could be able to cure lung scarring...

I am wondering if anyone of you here taking or took such supplement and if it is really effective. I wanna give it a try once i heared your positive feedback regarding this supplement.

#dontwannalosemyhope

Hi guys ,
After going through all your post ,I thought of posting mine.Guys I had plural infusion in jan 2014 and was treated for it for 6 months after treament I had left with scar on lung ,i joined a company which asked me to go to abudhabi with visa for 3 months .As I reached over there I had only chest Xray done .after 10 days I was deported back .I had consultanted and many xrays done just to clear that i was fit .everybody said u are fit and no disease is there .again the company has asked me to go abudhabi I have sent my medical reprt to the compny people over in abudhabi and they got me visa .Now I have a concern that this time again I will be deported back just for the scar with no actice disease .Apart they dont consider the medical reports of other countries .I am still confused whether ill be send back or can stay

Hi to all... i am aspiring  to work abroad preferably in UAE (DUBAI), i did a lot of application in different agency and finally got qualified. I am only worried because i had been find a lung scar (fibrosis) on my right lungs in my previous medical exam for local job. I am very worried that time so I talked with my doctor  if their is any cure for this kind of disease?? ( not sure if this could be called a disease). So he said... no more cure and i'll be carrying that lifetime, nothing to worry coz its only a scar meaning i am totally healed from whatever lung disease i had before.  I never ever remember that i got severe lung disease even during my younger age. ( felt disappointed) since i have a plan to work abroad and this could be the reason to unreached my goal. And until now i am still carrying the worries that i might failed in my future med exam. I am now in doubt if i will pursue my application... coz i might end up disappointed and my hard earned money only get wasted. Should I go or not? I am thinking of.... taking a chest x-ray in a private clinic here before pursuing my application. I am still hoping and praying that the previous reading of my x-ray was mistaken.

Hi Okene13,
If you have a scar in lung then surely you will be deported back u can apply after 6 months but i dont think so that scar will get of in such a small time I have the scar in lung and I was deported,apart from having medical reports from my home country but whom to show those report and discuss .They dont hear anything just you will asked to start deportation process and will be deported .Ill suggest you to find other countries apart from gcc countries .

Hi pm86 after deported due to old tb scar can we apply after 6 months ? or we are ban for life ? plz reply me as soon as possible.

Hi ,arzooali ,
If your passport does not have a permanent ban stamp or any letter on permanent ban, you can reapply.after 6 months

They didn't give me any paper and just stamp Exit on my passport There is no mention a word BAN on my passport.
If u give me ur mail id i can send u my doucments then u can check and advice me what should i do. plz help me if you can

Ok thats seems to be my case.I also got only exit stamp nothing else you can apply visa again and my mail id is [email protected] Best of luck

Hi ,Akif ,I saw you mail its seems to be Ok as I could understand only the passport copy .Letter I am unable to understand if that dosent  states anything for ban or something ,you can go on with applying to the visa because it similar to my case .Mostly in UAE inPeople are concerned for the contagious disease moslty TB and after TB lung scar  comes so they have made it a rule that a person with a scar on lungs surely would have got TB. You can read many peoples experience on that and reason for the scars . Anyways you can try applying you visa best of luck .

Thanx sir the paper in Arabic is only Unfit certificate from health department and there is no mention about ban. i try very hard to go back. thanx so much for ur advice i am very thank ful to you sir. Right now u r in Dubai ? and where are u from originally ?

Bro ,I had the same case as your after deportation again after 6 months  I applied for the visa I got it but again medical s and all.I know the mental stress people go through beacuse of scar in lungs.I also searched net for all of this things and was somehow boosted up .Anyways you are applying for work visa directly or your company is applying on your behalf ?

No my company will apply my visa

Ok thats gud then aske then to apply u will get