Looking for household or Nanny job in Morocco

Hi,
I am Marilou from Philippines looking for Nanny or household job in Morocco

hi
would you like send me your cv via my e-mail
[email protected]
thanks

Hello Marilou --> You should post an advert in the Personal and household services jobs in Morocco section. It might help. :)

Thanks.

Karen :)

I will be sending CV within the week.
Thanks

Hi,
I am interesting by your offer,I am a doctor mum for a little 6 month baby and search for a nanny from Philippine who speaks English and have experience.plz send me your phone num.thnx

Hello Khdida.

You may consult the Babysitting in Morocco section. It might help you to find a nanny.

Thanks.

Karen :)

Hi Khdida,

Wish to talk to you about your desire of looking a Nanny here is my mobile number [Moderated: For security issue.]
Thanks

Malou

Hi Malou,

Can you please give us more give us more details about how you can help?

Thank you,

David.

Plz can u sen me your num to [email protected]

I am looking for a housemaid, reply to me if you are interested

Hi pharon du nil,

Please feel free to post an advert in the Babysitting in Morocco section, this can surely help. ;)

Thank you,

David.

[Moderated: Off topic.]

Hi im Grace live here at rabat for few months im looking for a job until now im enteristed at your post ,,just send me SMS if u still looking...tnx

Hello,

Are you still looking for a job as nanny? if yes, please contact me on my email: [email protected] or on my mobile : 0661070750.

@ Mary Grace marantal and  mnoussairi

David wrote:

Hi pharon du nil,

Please feel free to post an advert in the Babysitting in Morocco section, this can surely help. ;)

Thank you,

David.

[Moderated: pls post an advert in the jobs section]

looking for a nanny asap. if anyone is interested in the details please contact me [email protected]

Hello
Iam looking for a nanny asap

Plz contact me by email [email protected]

Are u still l

:| Good day
We are located in Morocco and looking for a nanny, if you are interested please send us your CV to our email with the target salary idea.
Email: [email protected]

Best regards
Nadia

Pls contact 0661788865
In Casablanca there is small family looks for filipino maid

@nadia 2014 > no need to post everywhere the same post. We have a job section where you can post your advert. Thank you.

hello i am filipina looking for job in rabat morocco .i am willing to have an enteriew .this my number 0608720125

I thought phone numbers are not allowed to be left on a public forum. Don't know if it's a written site rule or general advice.

It is not a rule but it is commonsense not to put personal details such as addresses, phone numbers etc on an open forum.
By doing so you open yourself up to spammers and scammers.

i am aicha and i will be moving to morocco, i am searching for a nanny job or house kepper, i am good with taking care of kids and also bring them up in english language

aichakone wrote:

i am aicha and i will be moving to morocco, i am searching for a nanny job or house kepper, i am good with taking care of kids and also bring them up in english language

Hello. Nice to see you on the forums.

Could you tell the board exactly what your qualifications are? Then you might get more offers. In addition, you really need to specify when you are coming and for how long. I don't think anyone will risk contacting you if they do not have this basic information.

hello ate im moroccan in philippine try to contact me

Hello everyone,

Please note that for any job offers or search, the appropriate section to post your ad is the Jobs in Morocco.

Thank you,

Shaazia
Expat.com Team

Pls if u re willing to work in morocco, send me your cv to [email protected]
I m looking for a full time philipino housemaid. 
I m moving back to morocco this coming June.
Thanks
Asmae

Hi everybody,

This thread is really old.

Those who are still looking for a household or nanny job and those who are still looking to recruit one, i invite you to post your ad in the Personal and household services jobs in Morocco section please.

Thank you

Priscilla  :cheers:

[ Topic closed ]

Closed