What is the average net salary for the front office in 5* hotel?

Namaste everyone!

I might be coming to Maldives to work in the front office in 5* hotel, I am wondering what is the average net salary?

Thank you!

Hello lunalunaluna

Welcome to Expat.com :)

I suggest you to check out this link : It might help you know what salary package you might be expecting

payscale.com/

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Hey! Thanks for your reply. Is 1800 dollars per month too much to ask for reception job position in 5 star hotel in Maldives? food and accom included.

Hi Luna, :) I think It's too much, i haven't know anyone who's getting that much of basic salary as receptionist. unless maybe if you are supervisor and manager, and also if your resort is getting a thousand service charge per month/ but service charge will be depends on the season and occupancy/profitability of the resort. Basic + Service Charge- maybe. my example is my cousin who's working as receptionist in a 5* Luxury  resort (internationally rank as 7*) she's getting a basic salary of 500 USD plus service charge of minimum 400-700 on low season and 700-1200 (or above) on high/festive season.

PS: also if your working in the Resort Accommodations and Food is Free. :)
Also the above rates will be depends on the Nationality.They are paying more if you are multi lingual.

Thanks and hope this will help you :).
Goodluck!

Hi,

Appreciate some info regarding staff accommodation and salaries at Hideaway Beach Resort & Spa? Is it a god place to work?

Thanks

Hi Alensia, Hideaway accommodation is nice and clean and also Hideaway Resort is one the beautiful resort i have visited, been there last 3 weeks for 3 days stay for Sales purpose. :)

goodluck to you.

regards/leen

Hi Imleen,

Thank you for the info. I was worring about the staff accommodation as I have applied for a position at the resort. Hope I get it. Thanks again!

:)

Hi.
I would highly appreciate some urgent info regarding recruitment's in hotels in Maldives. Is there any chances to apply from Bangladesh and what are the procedures?

sidneyrobertson wrote:

Hi.
I would highly appreciate some urgent info regarding recruitment's in hotels in Maldives. Is there any chances to apply from Bangladesh and what are the procedures?

I suggest that you find out contact details of hotels and then contact them for possible employment.

Placer de conocerte, soy Diego, soy italiano, tengo 45 años y me casé con una mujer boliviana de mi edad. Actualmente vivo y trabajo en Italia con mi esposa que no ve la Bolivia desde 2004 Excuse el mal español, pero yo uso el traductor de google. Quería preguntarle algo de información sobre la vida en Bolivia. Tengo la suerte de haber tenido una pensión privada en 2 años y tomaré 1000 USD por mes de por vida. Queremos ir a Bolivia a Cochabamba. Somos personas sencillas y tranquilas que no tienen hijos y se conforman con una casa de 80 a 90 metros cuadrados en un promedio del distrito, la nevera siempre llena de comida y el lujo de ir a un restaurante una vez a la semana. Con $ 1.000 por mes, lo que puede hacer la vida en Bolivia? La Europa es muy caro y he oído que este dinero nos permite vivir bien y es como 3 salarios mensuales de Bolivia. Esto corresponde a la verdad? También quería preguntar si en Bolivia es posible hacer un seguro médico que cubra gastos médicos y hospitalarios en caso de enfermedad y si es caro. Con 30.000-40.000 dólares se puede comprar una casa en un barrio medio de la ciudad y 30 kilómetros en el campo y tal vez con un pequeño pedazo de tierra? El Gringo italiano ya que son vistos por los bolivianos nativos? Hay formas de racismo y de la intolerancia? Hay peligros del robo de un extranjero como yo, que quiere vivir en Bolivia, incluso si es una persona sencilla y evitar las zonas peligrosas? Lo siento por el estrés de todas estas cuestiones. Gracias por corazón. Diego....