Love like

You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching,
Love like you'll never be hurt,
Sing like there's nobody listening,
And live like it's heaven on earth.

It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

psychologist-ksa wrote:

I'm unsure you're right. I had an excellent dream about a blonde lady last night.
As a married man, I'm not allowed to actually do anything naughty, so I may as well dream. :D

Over the years more and more difficult to fall in love. Love is a gift

u got nice word's

Life is like a box of chocolates.  It melts in the sun and makes a mess.

mas fred wrote:
psychologist-ksa wrote:

I'm unsure you're right. I had an excellent dream about a blonde lady last night.
As a married man, I'm not allowed to actually do anything naughty, so I may as well dream. :D

I agree with you mas Fred xi xi xi
There's line I likes " you are my dream in my real life but you are mine in my dream ""

Love is like you ride roller coaster

Can miles truly separate you from friends... If you want to be with someone you love, aren't you already there?

open sky

Love is like a dream at night - in sleep it is very sweet until you come back into the real world!

amashraqui wrote:

It is for my girlfriends and I.
Most say, "WOW".

mal wrote:

Love is like a dream at night - in sleep it is very sweet until you come back into the real world!

some wise said Love is giving someone the power to destroy you...but trusting them not to.

i agreed with that

Sing like there's nobody listening

When I sing, there is no one there, even if the room was crowded before I started.
My singing voice is very much like that of a cat that has just had its tail run over by a truck.

mas fred wrote:

Sing like there's nobody listening

When I sing, there is no one there, even if the room was crowded before I started.
My singing voice is very much like that of a cat that has just had its tail run over by a truck.

Ahh hahahaha I had new friend in this situation,, when I sing is sure like an error radio  :lol::lol::lol::lol:

in love u don't wanna go to sleep at night coz ur life is better than a dream

Share your expat experience and get in touch with other members

OR