Making friends in Bulgaria

Hi everyone,

I am a Canadian living/working in sofia. Now married to a Bulgarian guy! I find the language really difficult  and social settings to become boring when there is NO english lol. Looking to meet other people in the same boat!

Welcome on board  :cheers:

I hope that members will invite you soon for some fun activities.
Meanwhile you can check out in the network section if there are some people who you might think there is a connection between you and you can contact them.

Happy searching!

Hi,

Well I'm not in the same boat (since I'm not married to a Bulgarian) but I'm a native English speaker who is always up for meeting new people if there's anything we have in common. I'll send you a pm.

Hi Magi,

I am English in Bulgaria Sofia with my boyfriend he is Bulgaria, we've been here for about 5 months I'm finding it very difficult with the language barrier I'm having lessons but it's sooo hard!! My boyfriends friends are lovely and try to speak in english to me but they all men and I feel like a massive burden to everyone would be lovely to meet up are you living in sofia?

Xx

Hey yeah I live in Sofia, in mladost 1 what abotu you

Ohh gosh I live in Mladost 1 to such a coincidence I will private message you. xx

Hello all i would love to make new friends that live in Bg i am moving to Bg in january 2015 and planning to live in Plovdiv Varna or Sofia i am not sure wich place yet.

People that want to friend up with me can always send me a PM or look me up on my Facebook and add me i am looking forward to it my facebook is Muddy Sands.
Thanks for reading.

Hi and hello its me tarique hussain mangi from karachi sindh moving to bulgaria may be in six months

Hi there, hope this message finds you well. I am in the process of establishing a foundation here in Bulgaria for people like you. (foreign people working or just visiting Bulgaria). If you are interested in oru idea and you may want to be part of it you can reach me at [email protected] .

This counts to every person on the same boat. We will be more than happy to help you out having a blast here in Bulgaria.

Hi there, as you can see form my reply above on other post in this threat, we are young organisation willing to help. foreign people (mostly Americans (USA and Canada for now)), to explore the beaty of our country Bulgaria. If you need any info, or you hav any questions, regarding your stay here in Bulgaria - do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected] ...

Wish you nice day all... :))))))

Hi there, as you can see form my reply above on other post in this threat, we are young organisation willing to help. foreign people (mostly Americans (USA and Canada for now)), to explore the beaty of our country Bulgaria. If you need any info, or you hav any questions, regarding your stay here in Bulgaria - do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected] ...

Wish you nice day all... :))))))

Hello,
Welcome to Bulgaria :). My name is Rositza. I am living in Burgas ,.My finance is from US ( still living there but we are planing for him to relocate some time later ), you can add me on fb  to your friends list.Please feel free to write back when and if you wish so. I hope you will have a wonderful life here in Bulgaria.  I am sure you will find many friends here. Bulgarians are friendly people and very hospitable, many of them speak English now a days