Coming to belize

My wife and I are coming to Corozal at the end of January the 24th thru the 31st...
We would love to get together with any and all expats to get a feel and get your impressions of Belize with the good and the bad.
We are renting a house just north of the town on the water.
We know about Jamrock since we were down in Corozal last Oct. and we did meet a lot of great people then.
So if anyone is interested in helping us it would be great to meet with any of you then
Thanks for any input!

If you have a chance go across the bay to the Cerros Beach Resort - owners Bill and Jenny from Colorado. My wife and I spent an afternoon with them last month. Bill is a chef - great food and great location.

smitty,

There are many good people in and around the Corozal, Sartenja and Conseo areas!  Take a deep breath.  Keep your eyes and ears open.  If I was in that area and not in Cayo, I would be there to greet you, meet you and show you around and introduce you to many of the good people that are there.  I am not.  I am so hopeful that some of the good persons I know will cross your path!!!!!!!!!!!  I also recommend check out Copper bank, Cerros Sands and Sartenja.

I so hope you and yours enjoy your visit to Belize!

Wishing you all the best,

April

(Moderated: no free ad on the forum pls)