CENOMAR Authentication.

Hello To all,

I am thinking to request a CENOMAR for my Filipina fiancee, We are currently in Riyadh and we want to get married here. The problem is that she needs to provide first the CENOMAR authenticated by DFA and stamped by saudi embassy in Philippines.

I want to request online but i doubted what if they cannot provide her a CENOMAR? will the process be continued and i will the cost? because i can only verified if it is a CENOMAR after it will arrived in my doorstep right. I cannot verified before so i cannot cancel the process..

Please help me anyone if you knew any other process...

Your fiancee can ask a family member of her to get a cenomar and go to DFA to authenticate it. But she need to send a autorazation letter to the person she intended to provide the papers for her, one for DFA and one for the embassy. You will get the paper from the DFa 3-5 working days and I think in the embassy you can get it fight away.

If your fincee came from province or island in fil. That will cost plane ticket back in port,let say 4ways .

Soo from the day you start moving. i thnk w/in 3-4 weeks you will have the papers from the post. 

But if you will find better ways just stick with it.