Pharmacist in Bahrain

hey i'm a freshly graduated pharmacist and my parents live in Bahrain. so i was considering finding a job in bahrain.
could someone help me with careers available for pharmacists in Bahrain and the average salaries?

Hello sherifkhaled24.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

In meantime, do not hesitate to post an advert in the Jobs in Bahrain section. It could help.

Thank you,
Aurélie

thnx

Hi Sherifkhaled and welcome to the forum,

I'm sorry to see that you didn't get any answers.
Your question is a little too specific actually. Only someone working in that area will be able to reply and it seems that this person did not read your message at the moment...
All questions around salaries are difficult to investigate. You can't barge into a pharmacy and ask them how much money they make :D
Questions about visa, finding a where to buy, we can ask around us, but salary questions are much more difficult.
One solution could be to have an appointment with a pharmacy owner. Don't say you're looking for a job but ask him a little of his time because you want to understand how the pharmacies are working in BH. Ask him your questions, he might be able to help, and why not to offer you a job :D

I hope you will find the right person...

Cheers

Olivier

thnx,olivier

at least you replied , it's really hard to find an answer to this question, and i don't know who to ask, i'm just waiting for my visa so i just wanted to know what salaries should i be expecting before any interview, all i know is the average for a community pharmacist is 350-400 B.D, but i have no idea about a medical representative's salary

sherifkhaled24 wrote:

thnx,olivier

at least you replied , it's really hard to find an answer to this question, and I don't know who to ask, I'm just waiting for my visa so I just wanted to know what salaries should I be expecting before any interview, all I know is the average for a community pharmacist is 350-400 B.D, but I have no idea about a medical representative's salary

I am hoping that salary is weekly and not monthly.

I have looked at some vacancies online and they just say "very attractive salary and package"

Josnuggles wrote:

I am hoping that salary is weekly and not monthly.

I have looked at some vacancies online and they just say "very attractive salary and package"

^^ no they are monthly salaries of course, but they are on the local scale. Just for memory sake, in Bahrain the minimum salary FOR A BAHRAINI is 250 BHD, for an expat it's more between 120-150 BHD depending on the job. So on a local scale 400 BHD isn't that bad.

Cheers

Olivier

ya unfortunately it's per month, but again it's just a community pharmacist.Working in companies should be much more,i'm expecting 700-1000 B.D. i just don't want to put high expectations and then get disappointed, i'll just hope for the best.
thanx guys for your concern

does anyone work in bahrain pharmacy who could help?

I haven't heard of anyone mentioning it on the forum sorry but hold out hope, new people join every day.

Thnx,  i hope so
I'm finding it really hard to find info about pharmaceutical companies and vacant jobs in that career

I think calling some companies may help but as I don't work in that industry I can't be sure. Sorry I can't be of more help

Are you looking for a role working as a pharmacist in a retail pharmacy (dealing with the public) or for one of the pharmaceutical corporate giants in a research or behind the scenes type position?

Well I'm looking for either retail or sales (medical representative)

Perhaps you could email some of the pharmaceutical companies in bahrain and ask if any positions are available. I really don't know how you would find out what the salaries are without asking someone who works in the industry so you might have to go through the interview process to find out.

ya,thank you

nw are u working in bahrain as pharmacist???i want to knw bcz m alsoo fresh graduate pharmacist nd willing to start my career in bahrain....nd like ur question my inquiry is same i want to knw salary of a pharmacist in bharain

adeela30 wrote:

nw are u working in bahrain as pharmacist???i want to knw bcz m alsoo fresh graduate pharmacist nd willing to start my career in bahrain....nd like ur question my inquiry is same i want to knw salary of a pharmacist in bharain

Hi there. Hope you find a suitable position soon. You could also place an advertisement in the classified section of this website.

I would also like to draw your attention to the Bahrain Forum Code of Conduct that can be found on this link: https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=230611

I have copied a self-explanatory paragraph from it for your ease of reference:

"Make sure to write correctly and clearly on the forum so that everyone can understand: avoid cap locks and SMS language."

Thanks.

thnku farhaz :)