Looking for some friends

I am an expatriate living in Prague.
I love to meet new people new culture. As a person I am quite open minded, and curious.

I love to travel and walk around the city in weekends. Like to chat in different topics and moreover I am a good listener. :)
Feel free to add me in your network so that we can explore and share our thoughts and be friend.
Thanks,
Nila.

Hello Nila!

Your post was moved to the Prague forum for better visibility ;)

Regards
Armand

Hi Nila,

=) How long have you been in the Czech Republic already?

Hello,

Good to get some response atleast. :)
I came in Prague on last October.
What about you?
Keep in touch!
Nila

;) yea this forum seems like it's kinda sleeping

well I've been on and off and in Czech and now gonna be staying here for awhile ;) came back here in Nov last year...not in Prague yet though..planning to move there in March/April =)

feel free to message me :)

so which industry are you in?

Hi nilaa,  even i'm also coming to CZ brno city by next year starting.

I am from Pakistan, would you like be my friend, so we can exchange information about our different cultures and much more? kindly contact me ([email protected])

Regards,
Navaid Khan.

Hey!

Thanks for the reply.. I am from North India though..
We can surely meet sometime.
Please arrange sometime in the weekend and let me know.
Thanks,
Nila

Hi. Ok. This is my phone number +420776140605. This week I am busy but next week we can meet and go somewhere for beer, coffe or something else. What do you think?

Sure,

We can decide somewhere definitely next week..
Nila

Hey there,

how are you? Where are you from? Im from west Prague. So do I love going for a walk and talking and talking. We could hang out, go for hot tea or coffe and get to know Prague. If you are interested, write me.

Have a nice day!

Dominika

Hey All,
That's great!
Lets arrange a meeting this week in the evening.
I would prefer thursday/ friday evening after 6 pm!
Please suggest some nice place and let us all gather. :D

What do you people think?

Cheers!
Nila.

And what about next week? :) This week im snowed under with school :-/

Dominika

Hey there.
First post.

I'm Daniela, from Brazil now living in Prague for 3 years.

I'd like to meet you!

Hey guys !

I'm in ! :-)

Please just create a new post with date and place so everyone can see it clearly :D

See you soon !

Hi guys,
I am in as well, I just wanna meet international people, because my english is getting worst. When will be the meeting?

Dear All,

Anybody interested in the following link:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=218716
Nila

I am too busy at the end of the year.

But try to suggest the term of the meeting. I wil try arranging my plans. I am more free in January

I already have some plans for that night :) + I don't think it's a very good idea for a first meeting to do it on New Year's Eve

Then 4th of Jan, friday evening(around 6pm) somewhere in the center..
Let me know your opinion!
Looking forward to meet you all!
Nila

Seems good to me :-)

We can actually do a 3rd Expat.com meeting at The Pub if you guys are up to ?

We can drink, eat, talk :-) Place is really cool !

1 table = 8-10 people

The 2 previous ones were really cool and we met very nice people :)

Hi!! So, what about this friday? I would like to join you.

David

Heyyy guys I would like to meet new people also =) message me
[email protected]
I ma first year in Prague studying at University of LIfe Sciences
and I am ever glad to speak English or make new friends =)

I'm up for meeting new people too - I'm Belgian/English, and can speak english/french and some czech (really basic)

Tobes

Good evening all drinking in Paddys Grill tonight relocating from London.  Pop in and say hello it's by the fenix hotel. Seems to already be my Fav sports bar.

Hi,
just saw your post.
My name is Šárka, I live in Prague, I am native czech but i used to live abroad and so i know how lonely one can get in a foreign country..
So if you wanna grab a coffee or drink sometime just let me know:)
You can also find me on fb: facebook.com/sarka.kulova.7
Take care
Šárka

Hello everyone, I'm Showkat new in Prague, I am Bangladeshi but I was in UK last 4 years. I want to join with you all to make a good friendship. Thank you all.

Hi,

I am Amit Khetan, working in Prague for the past two years now

Let me know the 'PLAN', will be glad to meet up

Regards,

AK

[Moderated: Please use your pm]

hi

Hi ghalib abo Brayka,

Please can you write some words about yourself? :)

Thank you,

David.

Hello every one?

Hi terryonugu > any introduction please? Thanks.

Sure,my name is  Terrence and i am a geologist .I am doing my masters degree program in Land and water management at Czech university of life sciences Prague.

I will need some good friends to teach me Czech language in exchange for English.

Hi Terrence,

Thank you for this brief presentation :)

I suggest you post an advert in the Language classes in Prague section please as it might help :)

Best wishes

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

hi dominika
we can be friends i am Tunisian resident in poland

I am looking forward for my next possible move to Czech Republic.. I want to live in this country as its so beautiful...

ODAN wrote:

I am looking forward for my next possible move to Czech Republic.. I want to live in this country as its so beautiful...

Can someone please guide me how come i can choose University for Study.. and further my visa application.. Ielts required for Czech??

ODAN wrote:
ODAN wrote:

Can someone please guide me how come i can choose University for Study.. and further my visa application.. Ielts required for Czech??

Why don't you spend some time online and research it yourself. That way you can get the information first hand and then make a decision.