Arabic lessons

Is there anyone in the Manama who can provide beginning Arabic lessons for me and my husband?

thank you

Hi Raphiolepis,

I invite you to please post an advert in the Language classes in Manama section :)

Thank you

Maximilien

There is a company called Berlitz in Saar and Adliya.

OK, thank you , we will check it out!

Hi Raphiolepis, 

I was looking for group lessons, but here are a couple of links I can share that might be helpful to you:

Gulf International Institute (they offer private lessons only)
tel.17 290209
Costs 12BD/h

Reem ([email protected])
She lives in Isa Town area.
Costs 4BD / 1h15m.

Good luck / Hadh Saeed!

Thank you!

Arabic is very easy to learn,

It took my newborn kids only two years to master the Arabic language plus a couple of accents.  Actually cause they were mostly taught by the wife,  the didn't understand the concept of conservation, or what does listening to others mean.. that took them 5 years to learn.. but now they are almost fine, heck, they finally stopped ordering me around and asking me to wash the dishes.

so .. I guess .. you should be fine
good luck

In page 14 of today's "Gulf Daily News":

QUOTE:

Arabic courses planned

THE directorate of continuing education will hold two Arabic courses for foreigners. They will be held between October 23 and December 11 at the Muharraq Secondary School for Boys. Those interested can call 17878697.

This is a great find, Farhaz.  Thank you!

Farhaz wrote:

In page 14 of today's "Gulf Daily News":

QUOTE:

Arabic courses planned

THE directorate of continuing education will hold two Arabic courses for foreigners. They will be held between October 23 and December 11 at the Muharraq Secondary School for Boys. Those interested can call 17878697.

You will have to physically go to the school to register. Timings are: Thursdays 4 PM to 6 PM and Saturdays 9 AM to 11 AM. Course fee: 30 Bahraini Dinars

Thanks for the update 5hutterbug.

can females join this course??

4-6?  I will still be at work.  I saw some promising leads on other threads here, I will line one of those up.  Still a good find.  Let us know how it goes if anyone attends.

adeela30 wrote:

can females join this course??

I am sure its open to everyone.

I do offer Arabic Classes for expats  both males and females who lives in Bahrain.. I can teach you local language specially words and conversation.
BD 5 per hour

Any one interested contact me on ***
Hassan

Moderated by Bhavna 4 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello Hassan

Could you please place your advert in our section Language Classes in Manama for better response?

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

slayer3532 wrote:

I do offer Arabic Classes for expats  both males and females who lives in Bahrain.. I can teach you local language specially words and conversation.
BD 5 per hour

Any one interested contact me on ***
Hassan

don't forget to incluide nouns, pronouns and adjectives

thanks

wel i do think that classes are good and necessary to learn any language, but the most imprtant thing is to practice that language with a friend or antive , that way you can assure the progress and  continuity of that language

wishe all all the best

Who like to exchange language to me persian to arabic or persian to english
I can help somebody want to talk persian  :)