I want to work as freelancer graphic / web designer

Hi

I am moving qatar in coming future. Can I work there as freelance graphic / web designer. Is there any web site to get projects like dubaizzle.com in dubai?

Plz help me

WHEN YOU ARE HERE PLEASE WRITE TO ME. I WANT TO ORDER ONE WEBSITE FROM YOU IF YOUR PRICE IS AVAILABLE AND FRIENDLY TO ME.
OR CAN WE TO EXCANGE TOO?
BLANKA

Hi

Thanks for ur reply. I m planning to move Doha by 15th of this month as my husband is looking for accomodation.I m working on some website based on HTML and flash .
I would like to work with u as u have mentioned.
Regards

Aisha

Assalam alikum...
I am working as a web developer in qatar. Doing freelance jobs also. But i am not very good with Arabic language. i like to see some of your websites. Then i can share my websites.

salam

Nice to receive ur reply. I have some of my work out which includes arabic language.

I will by there by friday & then i will definately coordinate with u.

I dont have any number right now if u dont mind , plz give me ur contact number or any other email ID so that i can reply u.

Regards

Blanus wrote:

WHEN YOU ARE HERE PLEASE WRITE TO ME. I WANT TO ORDER ONE WEBSITE FROM YOU IF YOUR PRICE IS AVAILABLE AND FRIENDLY TO ME.
OR CAN WE TO EXCANGE TOO?
BLANKA

Hi

I m now working here & plz either let me have ur contact info or take my cell number as 6168375

Regards

Gul

Mohammed Faris wrote:

Assalam alikum...
I am working as a web developer in qatar. Doing freelance jobs also. But i am not very good with Arabic language. i like to see some of your websites. Then i can share my websites.

Hi

I got ur mesage & want to know how i can coordinate with u.

Either u give me ur info or take my cell number as 6168375

Regards

Gul.

Hi Everybody....
I loved hearing from you guys about web designing... i was once one when i was in India but when i came here ... i changed my field and working as a Site Engineer in construction... want to know if someone knows where i can get Linux Hosting space here in the local i want to design my own website from the scratch.. i actially want a Reseller Account so that i can manage many hosting users through the Control Panel ** Note: Linux Hosting Web Control Panel/Not Windows Hosting ** ...

nice post................ :whistle:

Assalamualikum...
I am working as a web Designer in India.
Doing freelance jobs also.
Is there any web site to get projects like [link moderated] in dubai?
and Many more this is only for sample.
And I'm Interested to do a job In Qatar
For Futher Details feel free to contact me Or help me.

Email :[email protected]

Regards,
syed saleem.

Good luck
And welcome to Qatar