Shipping a few medium size boxes

Any suggestion to ship a few boxes to Brazil.

If you're flying here then pay the excess baggage fee charged by the airline and bring them with you. Otherwise forget the idea entirely, it's just too damned expensive and the chances of finding a shipper who's willing to let you "share" somebody else's container are slim to none.

One comment,  American Airlines WILL NO LONGER allow any kind of BOX or plastic container, period.
Go to AA website on luggage.
Not sure if all airlines are the same though. Visit their website.
I somehow think it's across the board with all airlines.
Back in 2004 I used to bring U-Haul boxes and they were very convenient. Too bad you can't do that any longer.
Guy

Thank you!

From everyone I have spoken to it's best to try to bring your things with you. My stepdaughter was able to find someone in New York to share a container but it takes a long time ( 3-4 Months) before it arrived. Most people I know sell everything, then move to Brazil. My only advice would be to get a good laptop and bring it with you. Electronic items are expensive in Brazil, Name brands like Sony, Apple, Fuji will cost almost double what you pay for in the states. Hope this helps.
Have a great day. :)

Need to mail a tube, with gifts. Is thus possible without paying a tax? Birthday Gifts are paintings on paper, maybe some jewelry.
I would use a shipping company for this which says 1-2_wk. delivery to the door.