Looking for a photographer

Hello everybody! I'm looking for a Siem-reap based photographer to help me with shootings for some tourist sites. Not just taking photos for landscape but also some local cultures and activities. I can offer up to US$ 100 per day. Please contact me if you're interested and send me your portfolio. Thanks a lot! W

Dear weiching,
Could you tell detail about this work?
How long you need this worker or something else?

And if i want to contact you in email, is it possible?

Thank you
Kim an

Hello Kim!
I'll need a photographer for only around 2-3 days to take some photos of floating village, Khmer cooking class, local homestay, gallery, restaurant and art studio for me. It's more like documenting the places and the activities. I suppose each site takes around a half day? We can discuss it, no worries. I will list all the materials I need and maybe the photographer can also help me to collect some information, i.e. leaflets or brochures.
Due to some incidents happened last month, I won't be able to fly to Siem Reap to do it myself, so I need someone from local to help me with the photos to do this project. It'll be great if the photographer has advanced-level of spoken English since we have to discuss what I need. It'd be great if the photographer is from local, because I found last night from talking with some Cambodians from the phone it's quite difficult for me to communicate with them since I don't speak your language.
If you're interested, please send your online portfolio link or some photos via the email: [email protected] or [email protected]. Also please let me know how much you want to charge for shooting and a bit work of communication. We'll pay everything like everyday transportation, cooking class tuition, etc.

Also it'd be lovely if you can get back to me asap because it's quite urgent... Sorry for the rush...

Dear Weiching,

Actually i am not a photographer but i know some of them.
And I have been past this information to them but they said your price is not acceptable for them, i mean is low price for them.
If i know anyone can do this work with this price, I will let as soon as i can.

Kim an

I know it's quite low, but that's our budget I'm afraid. Normally my company pays USD$60 per day. This time they offer USD$100. In Taiwan, that's quite a lot...
Thanks for passing this information for me anyway :)

I just saw this and I think I can help you (if you don't have someone already). I have photographed most of these things already, so I think we can come to an agreement. I have already sent you a message with contact information but will repeat here. george@dpmac.com Websites - georgemannphoto.com and angkorroad.com Thank you, George

請問你還在柬埔寨嗎?

@today200579 > could you please write in English in this English speaking forum so that everyone can understand? Thank you.

I will attention next time!

hi you can call this number
*** thanks

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not post any contacts on the forum. Use private messaging

Dear; Ms/Mrs Weiching

I am Huot Hou.  I am living in Siem Reap.  I saw your add.  I am a photograph using Nikon D800 with three lenses:
1. 20mm
2. 50mm
3. 85mm
I used to have my studio doing weddings, portriat, models and close up.  I also love doing outdoor shootings like landscapes, birds, and spots. 

With my knowlegde and experiences, you will be at ease when you have me as your photographer.   You may contact me

Thanks

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not share personal contact infos on the public forum!