Coming back to Linping, Hangzhou

Hi guys,

I'm a 27 year old Indonesian, going back to Linping after a couple of years. Anyone here from Linping? or living there?
I will be there in June for atleast 3 months. Let me know if you want to catch up for coffee,lunch or sightseeing around town. I do know Linping quite well.

Annie

Hi,

I just moved to Linping, Hangzhou and would love to hear some recommendations on places to hang out and meet people (bars, cafes, parks, etc). I don't speak very much Chinese yet, so would love to meet some English or Spanish speakers in the area.

I see that your post was from a few months ago, so not sure if you are still in the area. Any advice will be appreciated!

Thanks,
Stephanie.

Hi Stephanie,

Unfortunately I am not there at the moment. I am in Germany now and still not sure when I will go back.
You could try 99 bar and club,some foreigners usually go there on the weekend. 
For restaurants, there are many that you can go to,but most are chinese, if you want a nice Italian Restaurant you could drive to Shangri la Hotel in Hangzhou.
If you have WeChat app,you could PM me and I can send you some contact from my Chinese friend there.

Annie

sags23 wrote:

Hi,

I just moved to Linping, Hangzhou and would love to hear some recommendations on places to hang out and meet people (bars, cafes, parks, etc). I don't speak very much Chinese yet, so would love to meet some English or Spanish speakers in the area.

I see that your post was from a few months ago, so not sure if you are still in the area. Any advice will be appreciated!

Thanks,
Stephanie.

Hi Stephanie,
i just saw you post, i live in Linping and i have your same problem.
So if you find some nice place please let me know as well as if you want add me this is my wechat: flyfabio.
Have a nice stay

Fabio