Looking for a job in Bangkok

Hello,

My name is Duy Pham from Vietnam. I am moving back to Bangkok in Mid-October 2014 and would love to look for a job here in BKK (Customer service, Interpreter and/or Translator (Vietnamese-English),Travel Agent))

I studied English in Trade and Tourism for 4 years at Saigon University and finished school with a Bachelor Degree and a good GPA 7.48 out of 10.0. My last job was for 'Atout Coeur Vietnam'- A French charity organization as an Interpreter,translator (Vietnamese-English) and coordinator.

I spent the last whole year in Thailand learning Thai Language and as a result, I can speak quite good Thai now. Also, I speak fluent English, have a good communication skill and above all I have a strong passion for working and self-improvement. Please contact me if you have any job vacancies via email : thanhduyopq[at]yahoo.com

Best regards,

Duy Pham

Please contact me at [email protected] with your contact number and we will discuss about it.

Hello Duy Pham

Could you please post an advert in our jobs section : Job offers in Bangkok please?

This might help!

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team