Travel

I would like to travel as much as possible and do explore Delhi and other nice places in India. Because travelling alone ist like eating alone - you can do it, you can enjoy it, but with somebody at your table every food tastes better.

If somebody also wants to travel or already planned weekend trips and is searching somebody, do not hesitate to contact me!

malaysiaforme wrote:

I am an American male on pension and want to retire to india.  need to find a young wives. looking for a friend who will chat with me. please respond to [email protected]

FYI

This forum is neither a dating or matrimonial site. Go elsewhere.

Your post has been reported to the administrators.

stumpy wrote:
malaysiaforme wrote:

I am an American male on pension and want to retire to india.  need to find a young wives. looking for a friend who will chat with me. please respond to [email protected]

FYI

This forum is neither a dating or matrimonial site. Go elsewhere.

Your post has been reported to the administrators.

All his posts are about the same, but looking for different women.
I'll double up the report.

malaysiaforme wrote:

Ineed to find a young wives.

Wives.
Gosh, one lot of nagging is enough for me, I'll skip lots of it.

This guy is all over the internet, always looking for wives.

Malaysia,

He is on pension and wanna live with 2 (young) wife's...

Quote:

I liked Malaysia and I want to retire there, find a young Malaysian brides.  question is how much money do I need to survive there with two wives.  how much do I need per month.  I will have $1200.00 usa dollars per month for sure.

Unquote:

Well you both reported already thus the admin for sure will do the right action...

Hi > his account [malaysiaforme] has already been deleted.
--------------------------------------------------

Hi nitin.rihmct > Have you got any replies? You might want to post an ad in the travel partner in India section.

The most important destination to visit is the national capital, New Delhi. The historic bulk of the city however lies in Old Delhi or the city's old quarters dating back to the Mughal-era. Red Fort and Jama Masjid are the most important sites here. In the newer section of the city, the Rashtrapati Bhavan and the nearby India Gate are the must-visit places. The Qutub Minar is also an important historical site. One can shop and eat in places like Connaught Palace, Karol Bagh and Okhla. Have a nice trip.