Maldives A Blacklisted Country…?

Hi There Everyone!

First of all, thank you for taking the time to read my message and provide me with any/all assistance and advice.
I am starting an online tour operator website where I sell vacation/holiday packages to the Maldives and am trying to figure out where to register my new business and set it up. I had planned on registering my business in the Maldives, however since I am Italian it seems this is not possible since the Maldives is on a "black list" for EU countries, and any money I make I would not be able to spend (in italy).
I want to register the business where I will be doing it in the Maldives (even though it's a website and entirely online). The business registration process here in italy is waaay to long and expensive, which I why I'd like to do it i in the maldives.
If anyone is familiar with this issue and registering/setting up a business in Maldives, can you please share with me if there's a way around this at all? And if so, what I'd have to do?
Thank you for your time and help in advance!

hi,

nice to c you, i was in the same phase of all iy called registration process but finally made it, m doing my management consultancy services provider business in maldives living in male.

m an expat as well so tell u in easy words.

u said in italy company registration is expensive and wayyy long but at least there is a que that u hav to follow n 1 day b4 u die u get the registration :) and u know what in maldives the registration process very simple and takes only 7 days as they say but actually its a circle no straight line so it will never endup :)

insted of hiring some 1 specially locals ;) better u go directly to MOE they will help u (dont expect much my friend) its maldives lolz.