Looking A job As Tutor/Teacher

Hello All,

I am looking for teacher/tutor job. I am native Arabic and French speaker. I have 2 year experiences in teaching Arabic/French languages.

I can start work immediately and willing to work during weekends.

Thanks.

Saw these

Hi, we are looking for Arabic speakers to handle inquiries and deal with the Arab students in our International department. PM or email me at [email protected] for further information.

Hi all, im on the look out for Arab speakers that"s willing to work in Bangsar. Need it ASAP. Can email your cv to [email protected] (no details of job provided).

TQVM Gravitas

Gravitas wrote:

Saw these

Hi, we are looking for Arabic speakers to handle inquiries and deal with the Arab students in our International department. PM or email me at [email protected] for further information.

Hi all, im on the look out for Arab speakers that"s willing to work in Bangsar. Need it ASAP. Can email your cv to [email protected] (no details of job provided).

Some language centres to try:

1. Mr. Ng @ 013 2062700 or nts8982[at]gmail.com (On Facebook - The Sequoia Academy KL)
2. csilla[at]elitlc.com  Elite Language Centre www.elitlc.com
3.http://newolympiaweb.olympia.edu.my/ md.shuhel[at]gmail.com or call 0320503686
4. email your resume's to: hr[at]premier.edu.my

dear sir / madam :

I am from sudan my name is Alaa i was in malaysia for vacation many times i work in a bank . i have IELTS and ready to do what ever it takes to get a job in malaysia and ready for any fees  , i am known as hard worker and keen to help . please contact me

Alaa samawal fadl
[email protected]