Looking for tamil friends.

hi. recently i came to singapore.

here i am looking for the friends especially tamils and indians.

faiz.

Hi Faiz.

Welcome to Expat.com!

Armand

Hi
I am indian
I like to meet you . If you like reply me
[email protected]
Thanks

hai friend"s i am samy and i compleated in MBA becauze any jobe is ther tell my mail [email protected]

Hi Faizeal

Have you tried looking in the Expat network here on Expat.com? Click on this link - as it may help.

good luck,
J :cool:

Nice to see there are different nationalities of expats active here. I am new, hope to get cosy on this forum :)

Hi

I am new to Singapore. I am from chennai India

I wanted to make some friends here.

If interested pls mail me rrmuthukumar at gmail dot com

hi..
are you in singapore or overseas ?
mail me at [email protected]

Hi there, my vacation is about to end, im not lucky enough to get job here... Hope I can able to find one when I come back, anyone who wish to come here for job haunt please let me know so I have a companion while im going to search a work here again. The soonest the better!

hai i am also came within 15 days to Singapore

Dear Faizel,

Assaaamu alaikkum

I am looking for a civil engineer job in Singapore, Iam working in muscat now...If u can help me....

Hello Tamil Friends will you guide me for getting Jobs in Singapore?

I am Solomon From Chennai.
[email protected]

Good friend

govimohan wrote:

Good friend

Welcome to the forum

As a new member could you please introduce yourself to the forum
Thank you.

Hi I'm looking for tamil friends in Singapore. I'm seriously looking for job in Singapore.

Hi Krish, wish u good luck in your job search here. This is an inactive thread where last posted message was in 2014. In Singapore you will get many Indians belongs to Tamil community, so don't think it's hard for you to get Tamil friends here.

You can see Singapore job forum to check if any suitable job posting there. Same time, check local job portals like jobstreet and jobsDB.. Then for professional jobs recruit.net and efinancials.

Ok thanks for your info...at