Organize an Expat blog meet-up!

neverquit wrote:

Anybody helps me to join? I'm a new comer in this city, and new member of this blog as well,^^.

Welcome to the blog and I am sure that there will be numerous people who will help you, very soon. Unfortunately I cant assist as I am about to leave on a business trip.

Have fun and enjoy, Saigon is a great place!

Wel come to Expat.com ,

have great time and enjoy to surf thing on this wonderful site ,,

Best Rgds

Jayant

Tks. And too crownded as well

hi all,

will there be another meet-ups for expat here in Vietnam? if so please advice me.

That's a good idea. I wanna make friends with all of you :)

Hi there guys
when you come to Saigon don't miss out the Xo tours and Hanoi streets tours it is super fun, please note that is not cheap despite 4 hour only

Hi Julien,

It's so nice to read your message. My name is Do Tam. I come from Hanoi, and now living in Danang. I am not expat but I used to study and live in USA and Australia. Is this possible for me to join in Expat meet up event?

I am looking forward to be "a part of the team"!

Hope to hear soon. Tks very much!

Best regards,

Do Tam
Email: [email protected]
Cell: 0909009989

Do Thanh Tam wrote:

Hi Julien,

It's so nice to read your message. My name is Do Tam. I come from Hanoi, and now living in Danang. I am not expat but I used to study and live in USA and Australia. Is this possible for me to join in Expat meet up event?

I am looking forward to be "a part of the team"!

Hope to hear soon. Tks very much!

Best regards,

Do Tam
Email: [email protected]
Cell: 0909009989

As far as I am aware, all persons of good will are welcome. I look forward to meeting you one day, however right now I am travelling outside of Vietnam, I am sure though that many of the members here will be happy to meet you.

Hi all, below is the link of meet-up event for this month, I think :)
I'm new here, just copy this link for who wants to join :)https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=405847

Hi All,

I am in Danang. Let's have a gathering event in Danang. Who is living in Danang pls raise your right hand!

Cheers!
Di Tam

Hello everyone. Let me join you guys. Hope we can be friends!

Why don't you join yesterday's meet up?  :)

Hellangel8x wrote:

Hello everyone. Let me join you guys. Hope we can be friends!

Any expats interested in hanging out tonight?

Hi guys, count me in next time  :cool:

Hello,

I would also enjoy in this gathering. How about the last meeting? Were there many people coming or just a few?

Best Regards,

Hi all!

So nice to read it all..But Im in Hanoi..Planning to visit there on oct 3. I have nobody..I really dont know Hochiminh..Anybody can help or suggest me the good place to stay for a few days?

Thanks much!

uolam3579 wrote:

Hi all!

So nice to read it all..But Im in Hanoi..Planning to visit there on oct 3. I have nobody..I really dont know Hochiminh..Anybody can help or suggest me the good place to stay for a few days?

Thanks much!

Hi,

I think you should make new topics to ask people about this. Maybe many people don't pay attention on this topic. So do I :D.

Hey all,

Not an expat here but on a month work trip here in Hanoi. Hoping to meet people on weekends to share more about this beautiful city

Yankeebb wrote:

Hey all,

Not an expat here but on a month work trip here in Hanoi. Hoping to meet people on weekends to share more about this beautiful city

Hi! Welcome to Expat.com.

Enjoy your stay in Hanoi.

Tomorrow is exactly 1 month I moved here. Time is fast, isnt it, wanna have a spoil night for myself. I'm thinking about either Abocalips Thi Sach, Cargo 7 Nguyen Tat Thanh, Lush 2 Ly Tu Trong or Fuse Le Lai. Any suggestion for me? And anybody wanna join with me?

Yankeebb wrote:

Hey all,

Hi Yankeebb,

Do you want to meet somewhere tomorrow? Where do you live in Hanoi? Please let me know the time you can meet in order to get the other expats to join.

eodmatt wrote:
neverquit wrote:

Anybody helps me to join? I'm a new comer in this city, and new member of this blog as well,^^.

Welcome to the blog and I am sure that there will be numerous people who will help you, very soon. Unfortunately I cant assist as I am about to leave on a business trip.

Too bad I don't live in Saigon. There are more fun expats there than in Hanoi and more of the same age group! I would love to meet you guys one of these days should I get to go to Saigon!? (eodmatt, dan fromSF; lirelou, saigon monkey, jaitch........) I think it would be so much fun to be able to meet all of you under one roof!

neverquit wrote:

Tomorrow is exactly 1 month I moved here. Time is fast, isnt it, wanna have a spoil night for myself. I'm thinking about either Abocalips Thi Sach, Cargo 7 Nguyen Tat Thanh, Lush 2 Ly Tu Trong or Fuse Le Lai. Any suggestion for me? And anybody wanna join with me?

I don't have any suggestion for you, because I'm "new" here in Saigon :D. More than 6 years, but I don't know much place here, and if I go somewhere in District 1, 3... I always lost my way :D.

How is your life in Saigon? Where do you live here?
Hope to see you on next gathering of Expat.com.

neverquit wrote:

I would love to, but my niece's birthday party is tonight. If you want to hang out someone next week, I'd be happy to join.

hi, tomorrow night, not tonight

I'm leaving for a short vacation tomorrow, but should be back Wednesday and would be open to do something then.

Is there anywhere in particular expats meet up in Nha Trang for coffee and breakfast.?  Really need to talk to some people that have lived there for a while.

I live in dis.10, but often Lang thang to the center n still learn how to read this complicated map, he he. Have a nice weekdend.

zabrinale wrote:
eodmatt wrote:
neverquit wrote:

Too bad I don't live in Saigon. There are more fun expats there than in Hanoi and more of the same age group! I would love to meet you guys one of these days should I get to go to Saigon!? (eodmatt, dan fromSF; lirelou, saigon monkey, jaitch........) I think it would be so much fun to be able to meet all of you under one roof!

It would be an honour and a pleasure to meet with you and everyone! I am increasingly spending time out of the country though, so I hope I get the chance soon.

eodmatt wrote:
zabrinale wrote:
eodmatt wrote:

It would be an honour and a pleasure to meet with you and everyone! I am increasingly spending time out of the country though, so I hope I get the chance soon.

Eodmatt, it's ok cause I can't go to Saigon now; it has to be sometime by the end of the year. So let's hope we can all meet during the holidays season!

Yes, lets not meet up in D1 in a coffee shop, Boring!!
Lets all go somewhere fun. Eg, beach, bowling, fishing etc. :)

Let me in :P

Mrross wrote:

YO, MR. ROSS. very nice to see you here. ha ha.

Let's do something more exciting, i guess after the Halloween Event we can launch the plan.

Sincere

Sounds interesting, count me in too ^^

Dear all,

I just received the invitation from Mr. Richard, very nice gentlemen. Let's do this.

"Hi...hope u can join us this time
Details of this month gathering as below:

Date: 19/10/2014 Sunday 
                Venue: Highland Coffee Ham Nghi       
                              68C Pho Duc Chinh, District 1 (opposite Ben Thanh market/across the roundabout)           
                   Time: 1.30pm-4pm(come anytime)

Go upstairs and watch out for 'expatblog' sign.
Pay for your own beverage. See  you all.
All are welcome.
Cheers,
Richard"

Sincere

Too early for me. Why not 6pm?

But no way for Richard to shift location from that shop  :)
Because in Q.1 there is only one coffee shop, especially in Ben Thanh!!  ;)

Mrross wrote:

any plan for this week?
i would love to join ^^

I am thinking about going to watch an American Football game (Texas A&M) tonight at a sports bar. If any expats want to join, let me know.

Greet idea, :D. Hope to meet expat members in Hcmc