Gathering

Hello All,

It's been quite longtime,my post never appear on this Blog..Hope you all well :)

Would like to invite you for our Expat Gathering sometimes soon,Mostly for new Expats who really want to get to know with other Expats here in Jordan,time and venue will be announced soon,once we know how many expats will join.

Best Regard

Katie :)

Hello Katie!

Welcome back to the forum :D

Keep us posted  :top:

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Thank You,Kenjee  :)

will keep posted,once i get replies from Expats in Jordan :)

HI Katie,

Please let me know when this is happening, I have been here for over a month and am struggling to meet people. Granted its been Eid and I have been working a lot, but am settled in now and have a bit of an idea of the roads, just need to get a bit of a social group going!!

Thanks,

Mary :)

Hi Mary
Good to hear from you,i'm on my way back to Amman from Denmark :) Yes ! Regarding the Gathering it will come this Thursday evening,we will mess up with my Best friend Kitchen and definitely it will be great start to meet up,let me know if you are still interested to join us :)

Regard

Kate

Hi Kate,

Sound fab just let me know all the details and I will be there. I am looking forward to it!

Mary

Will PM you my num to let u know the Details,its happening this coming thursday n you will meet lovely ladies while enjoying chit chating n good food too

Fab let me know if I can do anything/bring anything!

Done ! Check your Inbox
and see you thursday :)

He!!!

Don't forget me!!!

Kate, it was lovely yesterday!

Thanks and next time I will bring poffertjes special for you  :cool:

Great idea :D keep us posted ;)
Would like to meet people here :)

Thanx for Passing by
Actually we are quite often making gathering,most welcome to Join us sometimes

My pleasure and no more inbox meetings between the three of you :p invite us as well hehehe

Sounds like fun.  I'm an expat wanting to meet other expat women whose husbands are working in Jordan.  Will be nice to meet you.

Great idea.

Lets start now!  :top:

Who is interested in a new gathering and what kind of gathering you suggest?

Potluck event at someone house
High or afternoon tea
Drinking coffee/tea somewhere
et cetera, et cetera

I am happy to join in please I need to meet people!!!

Mary

hi I will be away for a week and will be back on sept 12th, we would like to be part of future activities

Let's Arrange the meeting sometimes next week 😃 coz i will be busy this week n lets make it Happen for next week,Ladies Only ! Thank you 😃 who is In ? Primadona & Me,and who else ????

Ok this time I am in and I will make it I promise!! Let me know a time and place.

I am happy to meet up if it's women only also I can only do daytime.  When n where?

We will see,and we definitely will keep you posted 😃😃😃😃😃 and Yes ! Of course,it's for Women ONLY 😃

How sounds breakfast at my place?
Everyone bring something to eat and together we enjoy the food.

PM me the details.  Sounds ok to me.

Hi Katie and Mary and others. I am very much into gatherings. I am most willing to meet new people and have nice friends. Plz call if u have free time. [moderated: pls avoid your phone num on the forum].
Belal