New members of the South Korea forum, introduce yourself here

Thank you Sir

Thank you

Greetings everyone! My name is Lyn, im from the Philippines. Currently working here in Jeollabuk-do South Korea. I decided to join this forum to make new friends who are also here in korea. :)

Hi !! I'm Doha from Morocco .. I'm In my third and last year in high shcool .. I try so hard to stury in a korean university ... I speak arabic frensh , english .. and i' still a beginner in learning the Korean language ..; If Someone can help me to find some public university in korea ... Never Mind ??  ... Hope Be friend with u all ... Feel free Msg Me

Hi! Im cheng, I am currently working here in Thailand and planning to move there in Korea if contract will end by 2015. I hope I could find some friends to hang out with soon.

Hi, my name is Ryan, i'm 22 from England. I just arrived in Seoul and if anybody on here would like to meet that would be fantastic :) It's a bit daunting to be in a new country completely alone so some friends would be the most perfect thing in the world ;)

IRyzoI wrote:

Hi, my name is Ryan, i'm 22 from England. I just arrived in Seoul and if anybody on here would like to meet that would be fantastic :) It's a bit daunting to be in a new country completely alone so some friends would be the most perfect thing in the world ;)

I'd love to be your friend! although i cant help much since im 3hrs away from seoul. :)

Hi,

My name is Ryan and I've been living in Seoul for almost 2 months now, searching for job/business opportunities related to marketing. I'm from America and studied abroad in Seoul 4 years ago. I have an intermediate proficiency in Korean.
My profession is marketing, but I am also a semi-pro photographer who used to work at a photography-related social media platform. I'm looking for like-minded people, but also would like to find people to hang out with and have a good time! Currently, I'm writing a blog covering food, photo locations, and my experiences in Seoul, while looking for a job!

Hi Ryan,

My name is also Ryan and I'd be happy to meet up with you! I like around Shindaebang 신대방.

hi :) i just want to ask if finding a job in South Korea is hard since you are a foreigner. thanks :)

Hi everybody!

My name is Shadja I'm french 28 years old, my usband and I are moving in Seoul next mouth and I would like to meet friends! Feel free to contact me  :D

[email protected]

Hello there. My name is Naomi Kingston and I am anticipating my next visit to South Korea in the next year or so. I come from Fiji and I would love an opportunity to meet Nd catch up with Fijians living in south Korea  :D

Hi, my name is Lyan, i'm 26 from China. I just arrived in Seoul for a few months ago.  If anyone who in Korea would like to meet that would be perfect.

I love to be met new friends

Am helen,am planning to move to korea in order to study and live there. I would be glad if anyone is willing to help.

Hi,
Iam pankaj from delhi and currently am working in British Telecom Gurgaon.
Iam looking for an job opportunity in south korea in any field.
is this something you can suggest me with:)

Hi everyone! My name is Juliann. I am coming to South Korea on December 5th to teach English. I first decided to come here because I needed a change from my life working as a bartender in Dublin. I felt like I was wasting my youth when I should have been out seeing the world and experiencing things while I am young rather than becoming a nocturnal animal cooped up in a bar five nights a week serving pints to sweaty drunks. :) a friend and ex colleague of mine is already in South Korea and it was him who initially got me interested in the idea of going there. Other than that, I have always had an innate feeling drawing me toward the Orient.
I'm hoping that my boyfriend can join me in Korea if he can find a job over here. He is Romanian and does not have a degree but has two years experience working as a Commis chef and is willing to do any kind of work. We would like to build a new life together in South Korea.

So my main reasons for joining this expat community are to find new friends to help me experience all Korea has to offer, and to perhaps find some contacts who would be willing to employ my boyfriend so that we can realise our dreams together. Thanks for reading! Juliann :)

Do you like KPOP SONG ????
Here I'm writing some lyrics of the famous K-Songs !! For who are intersted , Check this website ....www.lyrics-of-kpop-song.blogspot.com
I can ALSO add some Authors in that website to HELP me :D if you wanna enjoy ??

Hi Ryan, what are you going to work as over here? Juliann

Hey guys, whats up. I used to live in Korea when I was a kid, went to school in the american army base. good times, would love to move back there some day. is there any chance of getting a job there if I dont know the language?

Hi, I'm Karen from Ireland^^
I'm currently a student but I hope to teach English in Korea after graduating. I first became interested in Korea because of it's history and I am currently learning the language which is very difficult but rewarding. I'd love to become fluent in the language.
I guess I'm here to hear other peoples experiences of living and teaching in Korea.

Hello everyone, I'm Veronica and I'm originally from South Sudan but I've been living in Dubai for the past 3 years. To state matters in plain terms, I love the Korean culture especially the Korean drama :-) and I've recently started learning the language. I'm planning a trip to Seoul in April and it will be great to. meet up with cool people.

Hi Ryan, can you tell me about your experience in Korea so far? I'm planning a trip in April (I'm an early planner) and would like to know about the interesting places one can visit in Seoul. Thanks!

Hello, my name is Carlos I'm currently in Colombia and want to move to South Korea. Is there any job I can do like construction or work in a restaurant..things like that without knowing much of Korean?

Hi everyone ,I'm Hajar from Morocco I really do  like Korean culture and manners ,that's way I want to move there ,I didn't find any school to teache Korean language but I'm trying hardly to learn it anyway in internet  .
Please can anybody help me to go there in order to be a teacher of arabic language , and if there is any Moroccan from Casablanca knows any Korean language's school  .. help me :(

Hi Lina ,
I'm hajar Moroccan teen and lover of Korea I really want move to your own country because I like your manners and your culture I want learn your language (hangul) would you be my Korean pal ?
any help for me as foreigner girl .
thank you.

Hello expats! I am planning to stay in Korea for a scholarship but I think I will have trouble communicating with most people there. Any tips and advice? I hope to meet you soon.

Hello all! I am Rachelle from Philippines. I love korean dramas so much but the reason I might be living in korea is for a scholarship at GNU. I would love to meet new friends and acquiantances and exchange languages. I hope you can help me out. Going to a new place is a challenging adventure. Thank you all!

안녕  :3

My name is Jenny (you can call me Jen) and I will be moving to Seoul beginning 2015 as an exchange student.
I found this wonderful little gem and hope to make some new friends before the start of my new adventure.

Feel free to add me ~ please to meet you all ^^

Jen

Hi everybody , i am Taher from Bangladesh now stay in south korea. Now i am working factory job . That is very hard job . So i need any kind of simple job. If some body help me to get a non-hard job then it will be highly appreciate. Thanks. My hp no. 8210 80771892 email.  [email protected]

hi i'm nuwan from sri lanka.i hope to come to korea in next year for my higher education and also i want to know more about Korean language and the life style in korea and cost of living in korea.can you pls help me.i need a friend in korea as it is difficult to live in a foreign country at once.before i come to korea i want to know about the situation in there.i'm very very appreciated you that if you can help me.i also help you.thank you.

what is the best city to study in korea?

are there any sri lankans in this blog?

U r welcome

Hey iam Penny from Uganda and I would like to study from South Korea so I would like to get help on how to live in soule etc so if any one can help me I will be greatfull iam also a script writer I do write movies I even have written some in Korean setting but I don't have where to put them or give them but I have good stories you can  also email me at [email protected]

Iam a script writer I do have passion for writing movies especially Korean drama but I don't have any connections in Korean dramas so if any one knows any Korean script writer, movie producer or movie director or any agent please contact me on [email protected]

Hi all! I'm 24 years old and I'm french. I've recently found an engineer position in the surrounding of Seoul (in Pangyo). I will work for a french company located there and I'm gonna stay in Korea for a couple of years!  I'll begin my new job in Korea in february 2015! I hope I can meet people of any nationalities to hang out with, have fun and travel in Korea! I already know a lot about Korea because I've already spent 6 months there two years ago (I did an exchange semester in a south korean university).

Hi contact me

Hi marcus   :)

hi i want to know about the korean friends.i hope to come to korea in next year.so i need to have more korean friends

Closed