From Mexico to NZ! Can i convert my student visa to work visa?

Hello everyone I am new here!

I am moving to NZ to do my masters degree. I was born in Nothern Mexico, 26 year old.

Tennis player and gym lover!

I have a few questions, since I am entering the country with a student visa, right, when I finish my master degree

1. can I apply to other sort of visa to stay and work there full time?
2. Where can I find roomates in Auckland since I dont know a single soul in here!?
3. How is life quality in NZ? Is the economy good?

I've been doing some research but obviously answers comming from people living there would be more helpful!

Thanks a lot in advance everyone :)!!

aradelarosa wrote:

Hello everyone I am new here!

I am moving to NZ to do my masters degree. I was born in Nothern Mexico, 26 year old.

Tennis player and gym lover!

I have a few questions, since I am entering the country with a student visa, right, when I finish my master degree

1. can I apply to other sort of visa to stay and work there full time?
2. Where can I find roomates in Auckland since I dont know a single soul in here!?
3. How is life quality in NZ? Is the economy good?

I've been doing some research but obviously answers comming from people living there would be more helpful!

Thanks a lot in advance everyone :)!!

Whilst you are studying you must have the student visa. After you have finished your study you can then apply for a work visa.
For room mates Google student accommodation auckland
Lifestyle is good but getting expensive. For cost of living www.numbeo.com

What area you plan to do your Master in? It all depends on your area of study to match with skill shortage to gain job an residency. Please provide more details and I will be happy to answer.