Germans in Nha Trang

Hello, I am moving with my familie to Nha Trang and I wondered whether there are German expat I could connect with. I have got 2 children age 4 and 6 month and are always interested in i.e. toddler groups or any other activities for children. Any help is very much apprechiated.

Hi Robert, welcome to Nah Trang. We have moved with the familie. Our oldest daughter who is 4 will go to KidCastle in January, Do you know the school and can you recommend it? Susanne

moroanna wrote:

Hi Robert, welcome to Nah Trang. We have moved with the familie. Our oldest daughter who is 4 will go to KidCastle in January, Do you know the school and can you recommend it? Susanne

Hi Susanne, welcome to the forum.

This guy Robert is banned here so you should not interact with him, he insulted other members so you should be alerted.

For sure you will get response here soon from other members.

thank you for letting me know.

moroanna wrote:

Hello, I am moving with my familie to Nha Trang and I wondered whether there are German expat I could connect with. I have got 2 children age 4 and 6 month and are always interested in i.e. toddler groups or any other activities for children. Any help is very much apprechiated.

Yep, there is a german Stammtisch in NT. You find them Sunday  at the usual time at 86 Trần Phú, Lộc Thọ, tp. Nha Trang, Khánh Hoà, Vietnam, that is about here

https://www.google.com/maps/dir/NHA+Tra … 87911!1m0.

The house number might be wrong, it is as open car port like huge state restaurant, so some 20 meters of the main road. Commonly a longer table table with something 10 - 30 people. Starting roughly 10am each Sunday

Thank you for the information. Do you know who is organising this get together? It look that there are ex pat German people in Nah Trang because on the ex pat block there are not that many.

Susanne

Hi,

this a good number of German, some Swizz, Austrian ... , not that many of the young ones. Most of them retired by age, Have a look, thy will welcome you.

l3ully

It is EFI school, international school using French and English. At street tran phu number 86c.

Hello happyman2015,

Welcome on board  :)

Thank you for your contribution to this thread, however, it is inactive from 2014.

If you do have infos to share on more recent threads of the Nha Trang forum, please do not hesitate.

Thank you in advance, :thanks:
Bhavna