CONDITION OF BANGLADESHI DOCTORS LIFE IN MALDIVES

Assalamualikum,how r u everybody?I am dr mahabub and my wife is dr Samiha.I am from Bangladesh.today I got a offer letter from MOH Maldives. They offer me to work as a medical officer in dr abdus salam memorial hospital and my wife posted in HEALTH center in island.for that reason I talk with the authority is it possible to work both in same hospital or same island,they assure me that they give us in same place.is this really possible to get posting in same hospital for husband wife,I am totally confused. Can anyone tell me the security costing ) lifestyle some advantage and disadvantage in Maldives.

hi,
could u pl email me
i also getting offer from MINSTRY OF HEALTH, MALDIVES.
[email protected]

Cheack your mail

They will put you in the same place. When you come to the ministry, they will arrange. If you're put in an island, life will be boring as he'll. For you it would be a little better as you're a couple. Except male, everywhere is very boring. First you have to fix your target, if you're thinking of finishing for any examination, small islands where there only 10 to 20 pts a day will be good.it's easy when you're here only for the money. Treatment is not so hard. You should know paediatric and dermatology.