Hi, I am newbie, Just move in Pattaya, I want friend:)

Hi newbie.. nice name.im sreybern, from philippines, will be travelling  nexweek and will vicit pataya.we can meet. you can email me anytime, i would love to have friends also in pataya cz it would be my fisrt time to vicit pataya. so hope to hear from u again, im looking forward to hear fromyou. my email add is [email protected]

I'm from Canada and planning to move to Pattaya if I can. I was there in January and absolutely love the place My My name is Gary and my e-mail address is [email protected]. Hoping to hear from you

Hello! I'm looking also for a friend, working as a travel agent here in Medi Line Travel Co. Limited, near BIG C Extra, Pattaya, Banglamung, Chonburi, Thailand.  Here's my mobile #: +66 898343408. Looking forward to see you soon!

Thanks and God Bless,

Fatima

Hi my name is  paul  i will be your friend !

any advice for and job offer here , i m lo
oking for job in pattaya
and if u want to be friend that s okay too
i'm martin by the way

Hi martin99,

Please post you advert in the Jobs in Pattaya section this might be helpful.

Thank you,

David.

Hi all. I love to meet good people and make new friends in pattaya. My ex bf was an IT boy, aswell^^

Hello widdy,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Please note that you have posted on an old thread. To have more replies, it would be best if you could create a new discussion on the Pattaya forum.

A longer introduction and some words about your hobbies might encourage the members to get to know you better and share your friendship.

Any places of interest in Pattaya?

Have a nice day,

Hasnaa
Expat.com Team

Hey Im Milu,

Im coming down to Pattaya on 2nd June.

Would love to see you.

My mail ID is [email protected].

Pl suggest some good hotels at Pattaya.

what's up guys, my name is Sarah,  i am 47 years old, Thai & US from California live in Pattaya for 3 months now, I live in Baan Suan Lalana near Jomtien Beach.

let me know if you guys have a expat party in pattaya...

LINE: tiger94806
Facebook: Lawyer Sarah  Holmes

nite nite """

by the way, i am a Thai Lawyer,  incase you guys need any help ....hehehehe

hello, just move to pattaya, don't know anyone yet. who is looking for friends? would be great to speak english lol

Well the best way to meet local "normal" (ie not old retire and/or bar addict) is to go at the free events hosted by Anchor Coworking Space. Their is a great community of younger expat (20/40 yo) also every friday and sunday there is social games and from time to time some special event like master class.

Check the FB page :

https://www.facebook.com/anchorspace

great! thanks!